Cyclists

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Cyclists

Post by duke63 »

Not wishing to generalise about poor road use from cyclists but surely 99.9% of them drive a car too so why would you do stupid things on a cycle that you would not do in a car?

Had one this morning that road straight onto a roundabout taking no regard for the fact that i was already on the roundabout on the bike. He looked at me and just carried on to the roundabout at speed. Sorely tempted to stop and tell him he was riding like a twat.

Groups of them riding across the whole of the width of the road is another one. I don;t get it as they are the most vulnerable of all road users.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Re: Cyclists

Post by Rossgo »

They do my nut in to be honest. I usually go on a rant about them but I must admit there's very little of them out on the road at the moment so I'm not too sore about them lol! Wait until the sun shows his head then I'll be off on one

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: Cyclists

Post by Kwacky »

I've spotted a few with crap lights or no lights, making them very difficult to see when I've been going to and from work. No point complaining you're treated unfairly if you can't be seen