Another royal wedding

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Re: Another royal wedding

Post by D41 »

It's on the news again. I guess Harry gave her Princess Diana's ol' ring.

"The Ring Of DOOM!!!!"
StMarks
Your Bike: Daytona 675 graphite

Post by StMarks »

Good luck to them, fwiw it is of little interest to me ( as Harry's no longer got his D675)
Something I have to point out though.: His choice in Meghan is IMHO a " New millennia variant of the Diana Spencer option".
Not that a bit of an Oedipus complex is necessarily anything derisory, or any less than one would expect considering his circumstances.
Monty
Your Bike: 2010 ZX6R

Post by Monty »

Monty wrote:I just can’t wait to get home and read the Daily Mail comments section. The cretinous wasocks will be froffing at the mouth!
And they didn't disappoint! Cretinous W@nkers!

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2017/11/27/10 ... es-update/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Monty
Your Bike: 2010 ZX6R

Post by Monty »

Prince Harry says he doesn’t want the traditional fruit cake at his wedding.

Prince Phillip says he doesn't give a f**k, and he's still going!
Monty™© MCMLXXII
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

And Prince Philip's wedding date will be.....

Elton John!
Ash
Your Bike: S1000R

Post by Ash »

Monty wrote:Psychiatric wards overwhelmed as Daily Mail readers try to like brown-skinned immigrant

Many Daily Mail readers have suffered severe mental breakdowns when faced with the idea of sycophantically fawning over someone they would normally be subjecting to thinly veiled racist abuse in the MailOnline comments section.
Dr Tinnock, head of Psychiatry at Tunbridge Wells Royal Infirmary said that his service was expecting more catatonic curtain-twitchers in the build-up to the wedding.

“It’s too much for them. On the one hand, Harry is their favourite royal after Philip because of that German uniform photo and because he’s machine-gunned Muslims from a helicopter.

“On the other hand, she’s not only a confident black woman but she campaigns for gender equality. They don’t have the mental flexibility to assess them as a couple.”

Simon Williams, a retired taxi-driver and avid Daily Mail reader, confirmed the difficulties his peers had with the engagement of the prince and the actress.

“It’s like eating a delicious meal then finding out it’s halal. And even when I pretend Meghan is just very tanned because of too much skiing, I’m still confused.

“She’ll be part of the aristocracy so a part of me will see her as innately superior and want to praise her lavishly for simply showing up and shaking hands with people.

“But she’s also a pretty female celebrity whose paparazzi pictures I would normally be staring at and calling a filthy whore during my angry wanking sessions when the wife’s off to the garden centre.

“And now Katie Hopkins has gone too. Life is just one big pointless joke, isn’t it?”
(lol) (lol) (lol)

Excellent (y)