Weekend plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend plans

Post by Kwacky »

What are you all up to?

I'm off to London. Staying in Shoreditch and this evening going to a mate's wedding and piss up.

Back home tomorrow afternoon.

Not sure what Sunday holds.
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Re: Weekend plans

Post by kiwikrasher »

Going to a mid year Christmas BBQ. Jess and a bunch of her school friends have caught up every year since school. They used to do a Christmas Dinner in December, but as more and more had kids it's changed to a mid year BBQ. So my first time, this should be interesting! Oh and taking all four kids.

Sunday maybe up the mountain to some Food Markets.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Working. Hopefully for someone who is incredibly rich & generous.
Stonesie
Your Bike: BMW R1250GSA

Post by Stonesie »

Working my day off tomorrow and having a very lazy day on Sunday... Not that i want to but with £13 to my name and low fuel in both car and bike options are limited... Pay day Tuesday.

Might have a crack at cleaning the garage.
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

13th wedding anniversary on Sunday, so we're off to Much Wenlock to do some shooting and archery.

Not the traditional anniversary outing, I'll admit, but given that we take our kids with us on our anniversary outings it's not too much of a departure from what we normally do.

After that we'll head over to the Smoke Stop BBQ near Shrewsbury to fill our bellies with meat.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

hoping to skive off work early today and head to brands to watch some BSB while it sunny and then the rest of the weekend will spent dodging showers at brands too, although in all honesty if its that bad I might even give it a miss this year, spent so many times standing there getting soaked, not sur eI fancy it this weekend.
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
kingfixer
Your Bike: 2019 Aprilia Dorsoduro 900

Post by kingfixer »

Tonight....out with er indoors
Sat...not a lot I don't think
Sun....Got VIP tickets to BSB on Sunday through the company that sponsor Arron Zanotti, so me and Frankie will be doing the rounds of garages on Sunday. Also meeting up with Rich of Austin racing as he's there as well, he's supply the exhaust systems for Josh Brookes this year. Apparently they have a new system for him for Brands ?
https://gmrprojects.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

nothing except date night sat .... not sure who I'm dating but my wife has told me that is what is happening. I'm hoping for a 20 year old FEMALE Italian waitress on holiday from the Bavarian mountains.
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Been out for a beer after work, goes well with codein..

The boy has a party tomorrow afternoon, might try and sneak out for an hour of two in the morning if the weather shows.

Sunday is an all day family bash round my parents.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

My Weekend started on Thursday evening, with the arrival of my Sis and her two kids, as we interred my Mums ashes on Friday, only 6 months late due to churchyard issues and politics.

The rest of Friday was spent talking, catching up and generally having some family time, with all of us round the table in the evening enjoying a glass of wine and a good meal (Thanks to Mrs Gee), a good film rounded it off.

Today my oldest lad is coming over to visit and catch up with everyone, before my Sis disappears off home again this afternoon. This evening and tomorrow is just quiet time, with some walking and fresh air to generate an appetite - weather permitting.