Air Ambulance charity event

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
T.C.
Your Bike: Blackbird

Air Ambulance charity event

Post by T.C. »

This is just a heads up to a charity event my firm are supporting later this year, both financially and actively, and is a charity that we all may benefit from at some time in the future.

The 11th - 17th of September is​ National Air Ambulance week.

2 guys, Dave and Daren, have set up a charity called Roadbase2017.

They plan to visit every Air Ambulance station in the UK (there are 17 of them) to raise the profile of the Air Ambulance as well as raise a couple of thousand pounds for their local service at the North West Air Ambulance service.

They will take a week to visit every station and there will be interviews, promotions and all manner of activities going on.

Any support whether financially or physically or spiritually is greatly appreciated.

you go to their Facebook page below it will give you more information and obviously updates as they occur.

I hope you feel that this is a charity you feel that you can and want to support.

https://www.facebook.com/RoadBase2017/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It is better to arrive 30 seconds late in this world than 30 years early in the next
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Re: Air Ambulance charity event

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Sounds like a great idea, Ive been planning something ort of similar for a few years, me and a buddy are hoping to spend a week travelling from brands to each BSB track in England via 50cc moped, That was in aid of the air ambulance, I have registered it with them and got the official support from them, just need to find the time to put it into actual action now.

I wish Dave and Daren all the best and I will make sure I donate once I get paid next week!
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

The donate button isn't working.
T.C.
Your Bike: Blackbird

Post by T.C. »

Kwacky wrote:The donate button isn't working.
I will ping them an email in the morning and find out of there has been or is an issue.

Thanks for letting me know.
It is better to arrive 30 seconds late in this world than 30 years early in the next