Weekend plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend plans

Post by Kwacky »

Anyone up to anything?

Daughter's birthday today but we're not celebrating until Sunday. Wife and I are at boxing this evening.

Tomorrow my wife is working, my daughter is at dance and my lad and I are at the football.

Sunday going to the pictures then out for a meal.

Monday I need to clean both bikes and prepare ahead for the 3 days next week I've got to spend in Norwich.
kingfixer
Your Bike: 2019 Aprilia Dorsoduro 900

Re: Weekend plans

Post by kingfixer »

I haven't got anything planned at all this weekend, I know I have 3 massive bags of manure to wheelbarrow down to the bottom of er indoors garden at some point for the raised beds for veggies.
Hopefully may get out on the bike at some point but no that bothered TBH , I have been on them quite a bit lately.
https://gmrprojects.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Hanging out with me GF today, I think....going to some fecking useless hippy/save-the-planet event in OC.
.....This is what I "think" I'm doing....which prolly means I'll end up doing something totally different instead.
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

off to Snetterton for another round of TSGB.
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

Friday night :Rc drifting hopefully
Sat :Lacquering the carbon fairing if the weather holds
Sun : not sure there's the tour de Yorkshire going past my front door and it will be chaos
Mon: no idea but if i get the chance bsb
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
TonyB
Your Bike: Tiger 800XC, Honda CB500

Weekend plans

Post by TonyB »

Tonight I'm going to be attempting to get stoned. I might start a separate thread on my experience, lol.

Tomorrow I'm off to pick up a new boot floor for Megans car, the dog pissed on the last one, he got excited; and then off to pick up this beut after having a service on it...

Sunday - If it's nice I may go for a ride and fire the BBQ up in the afternoon and cook Sunday dinner meat on it.

Monday, film day I reckon.
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Far too much.

Got a guy coming to correct the RSV tomorrow, also have to take down the old trampoline as that's being collected too. Then need to work out where the family have gone to and catch them up.

Sunday is a day of kids parties, both kids are out at different times.

Monday, 10k race followed by a 3k fun run with my lad. Really looking forward to it. Not sure on the afternoon, but might goto a food fayre and put some of the calories back into my body.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Hopefully go to Oułton BSB on Sunday and out on the bike Monday weather permitting.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

TonyB wrote:Tonight I'm going to be attempting to get stoned. I might start a separate thread on my experience, lol.

Tomorrow I'm off to pick up a new boot floor for Megans car, the dog pissed on the last one, he got excited; and then off to pick up this beut after having a service on it...

Sunday - If it's nice I may go for a ride and fire the BBQ up in the afternoon and cook Sunday dinner meat on it.

Monday, film day I reckon.

Is that a gram-o-phone, chief??
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

I'm filling a skip with dissembled flat pack furniture and most of the contents of my Mums garage over this weekend, plus we've got a guy turning up to pick up Mums stairlift - I stripped it out a few weeks back and his wife now needs one (heart attack), that's if I can ever get hold of him - he's a bit of a faffer.
Off to the flicks tonight for GotG2, then possibly on to a meal somewhere.