Why was I nervous yesterday!?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Re: Why was I nervous yesterday!?

Post by Rossgo »

kingfixer wrote:@ Rossgo

Sound like we are fitting our joinery at your offices in Slough, the lads are there today finishing the new feature brand wall.
Didn't realise that Kingfixer. It's a good contract to have for Mars they only get good companies to do their work in their factory that they trust so well in for getting in there. You should see if you can get down there and take a look around when the lines are all running, it's interesting to see

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Re: Why was I nervous yesterday!?

Post by Rossgo »

Deegee wrote:Well done Rossgo, that’s a cracking way to end a year, appreciation of your efforts is rarely given in my experience and so all the sweeter for it. Chuffed for you! (clap)
Thanks Deegee. Really apprieate that Image

Yes i agree in my last place didn't get any sort of recognition. Infact even the company socials (go karting, paintballing that type of thing) they kept out of our ear shot for the last handful of years (think in 10 years we got to know about 2 of them) after that it was the select few (literally) and we found out afterwards when i checked company folders (on the PC). It's all a bit strange in Mars everything's open and your invited to everything, I'm still adjusting to it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk