Weekend plans?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Tricky
Your Bike:

Re: Weekend plans?

Post by Tricky »

Spudda wrote:Is the race bike all running now Tricky or are you buying another bike as a donor ?

this is a completely new bike built from the ground up, the only things that are the same is the bodywork. last years bike (nightmare) has now been stripped of the good bits and is to become the spare/wet bike. i have no idea if its all running yet as its still in bits, and with 7 days to go till mallory its all hands on deck this coming week. if it doesnt start on friday then i'll be taking the vtr to the track day, which means it/i wont be racing.
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Re: Weekend plans?

Post by kiwikrasher »

Thanks for the reminder guys! Just jumped on to my PVR web account and set it to record the GP.. I'm spending my weekend counting down the last few days till I get home... I feel like Radar off MASH listening for the helo's coming in on a wednesday morning :D It's been a long three weeks this swing.

Going to be a sweaty weekend too, at 8 am this morning it was already 30 deg C and 85% humidity... (sweat) just the best weather to be in overalls, boots, hardhat and ear muffs.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.