Something totally different...

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Re: Something totally different...

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Lovely dog mate! I know my Mrs would love a dog but as it is with us both working full time its just not practical or fair so Ill just stick to the snakes and chameleon for now.

Not new pic but this is my special little guy :)
Just wish the barsteward would stop biting me haha
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
beermonster
Your Bike: Between two wheeled victims

Post by beermonster »

Nice markings mate. What is he - I'd guess at a corn snake but I'm no herpetologist!
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

That triangular head shape looks python.

As do those bite marks. Pythons have lots of tiny teeth. The bites tend to bleed for a very long time.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

He is a Carpet Python, specifically a Diamond Jungle Jaguar Morph, and yeah lots of tiny hooked teeth ;)
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
beermonster
Your Bike: Between two wheeled victims

Post by beermonster »

Told you I was rubbish at snake recognition!
Stew
Your Bike: GPZ900R and Z650 B3

Post by Stew »

Good post mate, we got a rescue dog about 4 yrs ago, no history to him except we think a fair bit of abuse, he was either 3 or 4 yrs old, skinny as a rake and terrified of any quick movements towards him, judging by the way he hit the deck when you went to stroke him or walked up behind him and caught him unawares, it wasn't easy and the first couple of yrs were particularly stressful, but now, after a lot of attention, affection and play he's a totally different dog, really glad we stuck with it though.

Moonie
Your Bike: Morpheus the 675

Post by Moonie »

We'd love a dog, but our lifestyle just doesn't leave room for one...but some of you will know I have my little posse of Guinea Pigs, dear little things, very sociable and very funny at times! They are noisy and there's the odd squabble, but there's nothing as relaxing as sitting with a piggy on your lap, listening to it purring away with contentment like a little motor :)
(L-R Smudge, Poppy, Mouse & Tilly)
image.jpg
On the other hand, I get to share my office with at least one of 3 dogs belonging to my Boss. They're all Labradors, and all just beautiful...there can never be any stress in an office full of Labs lol...this is Leah...
image.jpg
Sorry I missed church, I was busy practicing witchcraft!
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Itchy I'm pretty new (although signing up a while back just haven't posted (I wrote a thread up saying why etc) but your dog looks lovely. Dogs are a great pet I am a dog person, cats just are annoying and so up their own arses lol but dogs give you love and are always happy when they see you it's a great feeling when you realise they have their own personalities lol! :-)