What do you want to vent about today?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Re: What do you want to vent about today?

Post by C00kiemonster »

Rossgo wrote:Not today but yesterday

Well it all kicked off yesterday

Had the pikey's move in to our local field during the night. Woke up started to walk my dog to be greeted by 9 caravans, 2 or 3 dogs patrolling the field, groups of pikey tw@s and a group of youngsters huddle in to a U shape with 2 of them fighting eachother.

We are having a huge amount of housing development going on around the area where a big REME garrisons used to be so there are a fair few security guards sweeping the area. I walked up to one of their land rover type cars and asked what was going on. He said they moved in and they were staging racing their cars up and down our road. Not only that he had a report of a lady and her dog being attacked by their pikey dogs.

I know what pikey's are like lived around them for 18 years, went to school with them and they arent nice people. If anyone remembers last year we had another group of them move in for weeks and weeks and their leaving present was allowing their big horse to drag a smaller horse by its feet up and down the road, up and down the rugby fields and leaving it to die in front of my flat. Police sent 1 Bobby over who knew the risks and decided not to approach the camp site. (Unsure what we pay our taxes for to be honest) and THE SOLIDERS had to get the f&*kers out of our area.

So i rang the police. Heard they moved 4 miles away into another nice area. To cause more trouble.

Second issue yesterday was...

We live in a block of flats. 3 dogs are in this flat incl mine. 1 of them was a fighting dog. It's a viscous bastard but lovely to humans (otherwise it got a kick in the face and burned etc etc so had to be nice to people). The bloke who owns this dog thinks it's fine, it's not. It's already attacked a pup in the other block of flats and now attacked my other neighbours dog. My neighbour (ex para) tried to get the fighting dog off his dog the bloke took exception to this and hit him and ripped his shirt etc...para training kicks in and he beat him up (in a blunt sense). The bloke needed it I'll admit. My misses was outside at the time having a fab and she buzzed our intercom to get me out as she was stuck in the middle of all 4 of them. I shot out and find the guy with a busted face and my nice neighbour with a ripped top but actually pretty well off. My partner said he was able to defend himself.

So what now. Police are involved, dog will have to go

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Blimey. Doesnt sound too good Rossgo.

We had a noisy bird outside our window last night - thats the worst it gets!
StMarks
Your Bike: Daytona 675 graphite

Post by StMarks »

Such a shame Rossgo, bad apples just drag an area down.
I've go a little house on the edge of a council estate in Hull, and I was there the other day to do a bit of maintenance. Whilst in the back garden trimming some shrubbery back I could hear a woman further down the road shouting and swearing at the top of her voice at some one.
Her language would have made Chubby Brown blush.
Anyway before long it became apparent that the torrent was aimed at her children, who can't be more than 5 or 6 years old.!
What chance is there that they can grow up as polite & well adjusted members of society, with a benefits claiming abusive & aggressive role model.

Ironically less than a mile away the Hull City Council have just been evicting some "travellers" who've pitched camp in Pickering Park. https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hu ... ng-1835048" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope your's get ousted before they do too much damage Rossgo.
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

people who seem unable to grasp the concept of a deal or special offer ...... special people .
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

D - It's not a bad area. Seriously it's lovely, fields around, beautiful homes, its just the fact that somehow we believe that having a load of new people added to our society is for the best. It's traditionally a small army based village. And it should of stayed that way.

Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

C00kiemonster wrote:

Had the pikey's move in to our local field during the night. Woke up started to walk my dog to be greeted by 9 caravans, 2 or 3 dogs patrolling the field, groups of pikey tw@s and a group of youngsters huddle in to a U shape with 2 of them fighting eachother.

We are having a huge amount of housing development going on around the area where a big REME garrisons used to be so there are a fair few security guards sweeping the area. I walked up to one of their land rover type cars and asked what was going on. He said they moved in and they were staging racing their cars up and down our road. Not only that he had a report of a lady and her dog being attacked by their pikey dogs.

I know what pikey's are like lived around them for 18 years, went to school with them and they arent nice people. If anyone remembers last year we had another group of them move in for weeks and weeks and their leaving present was allowing their big horse to drag a smaller horse by its feet up and down the road, up and down the rugby fields and leaving it to die in front of my flat. Police sent 1 Bobby over who knew the risks and decided not to approach the camp site. (Unsure what we pay our taxes for to be honest) and THE SOLIDERS had to get the f&*kers out of our area.

So i rang the police. Heard they moved 4 miles away into another nice area. To cause more trouble.

We live in a block of flats. 3 dogs are in this flat incl mine. 1 of them was a fighting dog. It's a viscous bastard but lovely to humans (otherwise it got a kick in the face and burned etc etc so had to be nice to people). The bloke who owns this dog thinks it's fine, it's not. It's already attacked a pup in the other block of flats and now attacked my other neighbours dog. My neighbour (ex para) tried to get the fighting dog off his dog the bloke took exception to this and hit him and ripped his shirt etc...para training kicks in and he beat him up (in a blunt sense). The bloke needed it I'll admit. My misses was outside at the time having a fab and she buzzed our intercom to get me out as she was stuck in the middle of all 4 of them. I shot out and find the guy with a busted face and my nice neighbour with a ripped top but actually pretty well off. My partner said he was able to defend himself.

ImageImage i dont mind a noisy bird!

Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

StMarks - that's made me chuckle.

We used to have this girl (one I mentioned in my last posts) live in the flats next door. Her and the gobby cow from upstairs would have slagging matches every other weekend.

Used to make me and my misses laugh because the gobby cow would come in at 5am screaming and shouting at her BF and the other girl would take exception to it because she has 4 kids and she didnt want them learning the gobby cows ways.

Anyway long story short, the girls would have proper slagging matches, used to get to the point of thinking it would be pulling hair and worse, BUT the girl who didnt want her young children learning all the foul laugang, the kids used to join in too and scream and shout and swear at the gobby cow!! So in essence she taught them all they needed to know! Lol!

As for pikey's. I have no time for them. They are scum. They add nothing to our society but are happy to take from our society. Police moved them on within 24 hours. I couldn't believe it, so quick! Think however it wasnt to do with the fact the youngsters were fighting, or the fact a lady and dog got attack, I fear and believe it more true than any other reason is because there is massive housing development happening and the company is paying a huge amount of money, im pretty sure they had a massive part to play with it. Sure some money got slipped under the table or strings got pulled. Like I say they didnt get very far just moved to another park down in to another village because an old work colleague mentioned it.

D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

It's absolutely unimaginable what you must go through. You must be made of stern stuff.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

D41 wrote:It's absolutely unimaginable what you must go through. You must be made of stern stuff.
No not at all. It's not a London 'ghetto' lol. It really is a lovely little village! Just a shame about some people!

Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Turned up to (i sh!t you not) a 'sorry you were out card' by the old bill today (from the recent dog attack/ ruk outside our flat entrance which my misses was the witness too)

Seriously the old bill use these cards?

Pic attached and just as a reference the red card underneath (in the corner stating 'Bring') is a Royal Mail 'sorry we missed you' card!! Believe Bobs mount has turned up today so I'll hopefully collect it tomorrow from Royal Mail if back from Guildford in time.

Obvislously details are crossed out!

I realise its prob the easiest way but it just seems out of place to me. Or maybe it's because I was a postie and used these types of cards so often that all i ever saw was the bad side of them 'I was in, you didn't ring the door bell' etc etc, when they really mean, they popped out for an hour and half and I turned up during that hour and half and it was an inconvenience to them that they missed me and not the other way around hahaha!! Image

Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

My misses rang the number but no-one answered...It's clear that crime does stop in this modern world

D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

This is like an internet version of Coronation Street.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

C00kiemonster wrote:

Did you get any photos of her, Cookie?
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

duke63 wrote:
C00kiemonster wrote:

Did you get any photos of her, Cookie?
Lovely pair of tits...

Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

Queue jumpers - I couldn't restrain myself and kicked off big style (verbally ) about a queue jumper , got told it was perfectly OK , so I did the same , folk were not impressed .
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

People who think they know better than someone with loads more experience, in this instance playing Guitar, Ive been playing for just under 20 years, used to teach, have A level in music, have toured in bands, been in National Magazines, worked as a session musician and yet then I see people who can strum literally a few chords and think they know everything and try telling me what's wrong with MY playing! (and I know there are thingsim not saying i'm perfect, there always will be its a never ending thing to improve!) and yet when I point out very VERY basic mistakes in their playing that is going to make life much harder later on or cause them to get wrist injuries from incorrect positioning they get very very grumpy about it.

Fine, suit yourself, but I find it shocking that you are charging people for lessons when you cant play yourself!
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
duke63

Post by duke63 »

why is it being anti-Semitic is the worst crime ever(and i would not condone any such actions just to make it clear) yet you can say what you like about Muslims, Europeans and Africans and that is quite acceptable?

To say that people are being played for fools is an understatement.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Cavetroll87 wrote:People who think they know better than someone with loads more experience, in this instance playing Guitar, Ive been playing for just under 20 years, used to teach, have A level in music, have toured in bands, been in National Magazines, worked as a session musician and yet then I see people who can strum literally a few chords and think they know everything and try telling me what's wrong with MY playing! (and I know there are thingsim not saying i'm perfect, there always will be its a never ending thing to improve!) and yet when I point out very VERY basic mistakes in their playing that is going to make life much harder later on or cause them to get wrist injuries from incorrect positioning they get very very grumpy about it.

Fine, suit yourself, but I find it shocking that you are charging people for lessons when you cant play yourself!
They aren't worth the time mate £ and stand people like that either, in different situations I mean, I cant play guitar lol!! If they don't want to listen then thats down to them. As long as you still enjoy it and won't be stopping anytime soon then carry on rocking in my opinion.

Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

The M25.

The 5 concentric circles of hell
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Ha ha welcome to my world, and today I will add the A14,A12, M40
Oh yeah and the twats on my road :(

Seriously people cannot control their speed (not going fast or slow, but just speeding up and down constantly....arghhh)
And keeping in their own lane or side of the road, it is getting so much worse :(

People have access to vehicles far to much for their abilities and simply cannot drive them.......that's my thoughts....
oh well moan over time for meditation and sleep as I will be doing it all again tomorrow on route to Canvey Island
duke63

Post by duke63 »

Cars with no spare wheel and one of those poxy inflation kits which are as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Its the wife's car and i can't take the wheel off to leave it as there is no jack nor any equipment to remove the wheel, yet go into any tyre place and they are run on a minimum of staff and ask if you are booked in and if not its a two hour wait!!!!!!!!!