What do you want to vent about today?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Re: What do you want to vent about today?

Post by D41 »

To be fair, I'd be crying my eyes out too if I had to sit beside a grown man who was soilng himself .
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Deegee - to be honest mate it never occurred to me to take his reg. At first he was a speeder and a stupid impatient driver which we all see from time to time even if it is rare but that one act of him slamming his breaks on I think all rationality went out of me after seeing that and even my missus commented on how quickly he drove away from the incident. Don't think anyone expected it to escalate over a silly thing

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
StMarks
Your Bike: Daytona 675 graphite

Post by StMarks »

At least no one was hurt, this time. But it sounds like he could benefit from someone having a word.
Shame you don't have a dashcam Rossgo...
Fwiw I've caught quite a lot of "interesting" footage on mine.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Totally agree StMarks. Sure you have caught a fair bit, it's a real shame we live in that world of people wanting revenge over the littlest of things, I can't remember who posted it on here but someone said they wonder when we will all be required to have dashcam in our vehicles but I can see it coming soon with this sort of crap going on

D41

Post by D41 »

I think that more & more, Police will also use the info. they can get from a vehicle's ECU, occupant cellphones, etc....BUT, for accidents, it's not going to happen just for run-of-the-mill numbnut drivers, there's too many of them.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Tailgaters at junctions.

I'm on a main road, there's a car in the other lane, waiting to turn right. I slow and flash my lights so he can turn. I've timed the run so I don't have to slow too much.

As he turns the woman in the car behind decides to ride up his arse and turn at the same time. I have to slam on my brakes, just stopping at her rear wheel.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Kwacky wrote:Tailgaters at junctions.

I'm on a main road, there's a car in the other lane, waiting to turn right. I slow and flash my lights so he can turn. I've timed the run so I don't have to slow too much.

As he turns the woman in the car behind decides to ride up his arse and turn at the same time. I have to slam on my brakes, just stopping at her rear wheel.
Totally agree - just taking advantage :( Just makes you not want to bother flashing anyone which is a shame.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

Peter Sagan being kicked out of the tour de France total bollocks
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

New people on the block

How can some people have that many problems that they need to scream, shout and swear at eachother and make sure everyone else can hear them. It's great to see they have a baby boy living in a loving family block of flats. ALL F'ING WEEKEND AND WEEK

- pretty much sums up their relationship!!

Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Twat in a Rnage Rover, using his laptop whilst driving. **** muppet.
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Because I moved areas at work I have to do a bunch of computer based training modules for the new area. I spent approx 7-8 hrs on one last night and I'm only half way through, kill me now!!!
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

Seller's solicitors - We're in the 14th week of moving I think, still not got anything resembling a date from their end!
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Cav wrote:Seller's solicitors - We're in the 14th week of moving I think, still not got anything resembling a date from their end!
Mate its not just you, working in a mortgage brokers the amount of issues we have with solicitors is a joke, they seem to leave everything to the last second and then it causes issues.

I would like to vent about bloody traffic in the SE, taken me 2 hours to do my half hour commute today!, had to drop little one at nusery so started the journey by car, after barely getting 5 mins from my front door in the car after dropping him off I gave up, turned around and went and got the bike, was still crap, that type of gridlock where its even hard to get through on the bike! :@
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

Well there's some progress on the house front.

Their solicitors replied to our thanking us for our patience and agreeing that completion by the end of the month is "possible" - read into that what you will
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Cavetroll87 wrote:I would like to vent about bloody traffic in the SE, taken me 2 hours to do my half hour commute today!, had to drop little one at nusery so started the journey by car, after barely getting 5 mins from my front door in the car after dropping him off I gave up, turned around and went and got the bike, was still crap, that type of gridlock where its even hard to get through on the bike! :@
With you on that one CT, I cover the SE as part of my area for work, travelling in horribly heavy traffic is soul destroying, fortunately I live in a quiet part of it, but driving for work is the one part of the job I dislike most.
D41

Post by D41 »

Cav wrote:Well there's some progress on the house front.

Their solicitors replied to our thanking us for our patience and agreeing that completion by the end of the month is "possible" - read into that what you will
Well, I for one certainly hope it's possible.
D41

Post by D41 »

People who don't realize that The 4th of July has come & gone.

And STILL want to set off fireworks.

At 1.30 in the motherfcuking morning !!!!

Fcuking fcuktards.
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Dumb fecks on duel carriage ways that nearly change lanes right in front of you and then swerve back at the last second, only then to change their mind and nearly knock you of anyway.

Cockwomble..
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Some jobs worth idiot in a computer/ gaming shop.

Went to sell my old phone. They wanted to do a diagnostic test before accepting the phone so I said no problem do what ever you need and I'll go and get a coffee and come back.

When I came back I asked did it all go ok and got the answer yes. She then starts to say the phone is too hot and this where the fun starts.

Long story short she does 3 factory resets which each time wants to install 301 apps. The phone does this repeatedly for 30 minutes.

I told her your making it hot as your just constantly demanding the processor work hard and pulling alot of current from the battery.

I ask did she test the battery on the diagnostic test she had performed earlier and got the answer yes and it's fine. I ask what's the problem then ? You have functioned tested the battery and it's past and the battery is the only thing that can generate the heat.

I asked what the temperature of the phone was and she said how do I know I m just holding it. Which I replied too, Yes exactly not a very scientific test is it. You don't know what temperature the phones actually at and have no data to say what's acceptable and what isn't.

I explained the only think generating heat is the battery and that's because she is constantly putting the processor under high load.

Could I get common sense into this retards skull could I balls. Only when I said don't buy it then give it me back and I will sell it elsewhere, does the manager finally step in and agree with me and tell the jobs worth to just give me my money and shut up.

What a cock end who wasted an hour of my day holding a phone in her hand and declaring it too hot when doing 30 minutes of unnessecary factory resetting which is what is making it hot.

DICK (gah)
D41

Post by D41 »

Epic rant!!

And glad you got it sorted.