What do you want to vent about today?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Re: What do you want to vent about today?

Post by C00kiemonster »

Cavetroll87 wrote:
duke63 wrote:Switch your phone off outside office hours. they will soon learn.

One of my clients had someone ring up at 10am on Christmas morning to book an appointment for a manicure the next week.
Wish it was that easy but its my personal phone too, plus they are persistent, I ignored a couple of calls and messages so they found me through facebook and started messaging me through that!

Xmas Morning is utterly insane! whats worng with people?!
You need a dual sim phone and two numbers. You could then turn off the one sim automatically outside of 'office' hours.

With a Samsung, you can run two copies of messenger and whatsapp and completely separate your work and home contacts too.
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Just start replying to their messages and phoning them back at 2 am next time your young lad wakes you up (lol)
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

kiwikrasher wrote:Just start replying to their messages and phoning them back at 2 am next time your young lad wakes you up (lol)
He had been really good but the last 2 nights ive me and the mrs have both been up 2 or 3 times each. I had got used to sleep, im not used to this anymore haha
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
kiwikrasher

Post by kiwikrasher »

Cavetroll87 wrote:
kiwikrasher wrote:Just start replying to their messages and phoning them back at 2 am next time your young lad wakes you up (lol)
He had been really good but the last 2 nights ive me and the mrs have both been up 2 or 3 times each. I had got used to sleep, im not used to this anymore haha
Get used to that. The little buggers lull you into a false sense of security and then smash you with the next ‘phase’ (gah)
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

My bedroom window is about 15ft from the school field.
Luckily for me, the school brass band is using it for practice today.

At 7 fcuking a.m.!!!

I'll write a strongly worded letter.
kiwikrasher

Post by kiwikrasher »

Well my kamikaze pilot failed so I talked to the school band and thought I’d slowly drive you insane....... well more so (lol)
D41

Post by D41 »

Unlike you, your Kamikaze pilot realized that my continued existence was of great benefit to mankind.
He made the right choice.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Christ our little village gets hit again by crime

2 min walk away from our flat a person was found murdered by the side of the road. Police all over it road closed

Part of the news article

'A man and woman in their 20s were arrested on Monday night on suspicion of murder and are in police custody.'

Lucky they have a couple of people nicked.

In their 20s and they have killed someone. Seriously what is wrong with people

Just don't get it. This is a really nice area, a lovely little village...I am now wondering whether it is a 'Hot Fuzz' Village!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

A few days ago saw the bloke (neighbour opposite us) who beat his misses to a pulp with an oven dish, ran away while their kids rang the police and walked in when they had turned up acting as though nothing happened.

The justice system clearly works he must of only had a year maybe 1.5 year inside. Says alot really doesn't it. You can pretty much get away with anything

Faith in this country and the people in it is slowly falling.

Monty
Your Bike: 2010 ZX6R

Post by Monty »

You sure you live in an actual Village Ross?

Maybe try Miss Marple next time.
Monty™© MCMLXXII
D41

Post by D41 »

Monty wrote:You sure you live in an actual Village Ross?
Every village has one....../

(smoking)
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Monty wrote:You sure you live in an actual Village Ross?

Maybe try Miss Marple next time.
ImageImage

It's a defo a village!
Although to be honest it's a large village now. Times have changed! Army is out, with their patrols looking over us, now old bill are in with all 5 of their officers for a 40 mile radius who are stuck behind desks Image and yet we still see us cutting our police numbers to save a bit of money...Maybe government want us to kill eachother to make their lives simplier Image

D41

Post by D41 »

The army is out patrolling the streets??
Monty
Your Bike: 2010 ZX6R

Post by Monty »

40 mile radius! That's a feckin big Village!
Monty™© MCMLXXII
D41

Post by D41 »

Where does he live....frickin' Darfur??
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Yea they used to with dogs as well. It's their land! Last time I heard the MPs were around here, were to kick out the pikies and they forced them to tidy up after themselves!!

They also drove around the parameters of their land with their MP vans. It's a military village. People who live here work there. It's us in the past 5-10 years that have buggered it all up with new estates. There's signs everywhere saying MOD Land and gaurd dog signs. Loads of homes now empty. Loads of Gaurka families live here too. They don't speak English usually, even worked with a lady at my last job (she was a cleaner) but her husband is in the British Army. I see her driving her Yaris going back home to the squaddie side from time to time. She only knew 'hello', 'OK' and 'Good'! Bit of a lie but English was terrible. But a lovely lady she always did a good job.

There's an old bloke who now works security at the military Church (where i walk my dog) and I get chatting to him when I see him. He's Ex Army served in loads of places and still has connections. He is old now and only recently gave up his contract to RAF Lyneham. He says the place has changed too much and I can understand why he says that with the problems that have happened recently. When it was a military strong hold apprently it was very much a keep the problems in the military and sort them out and it worked. Now the old bill want a report and don't do anything to sort these problems out. Basically don't f' with the MPs

Although saying that the officers homes are lovely. You can tell the difference between the officers roads and the squaddies 'gaffs' but i would love to buy one of the squadie homes. Need some work but should be cheap and would come with a back garden too so prefect. But i dont think the MOD will sell these homes privately think they will sell as one big bulk of land to a property developer and then we will just be a lump of land with homes on it.

On a plus side we recently had Aladdin (Will Smith) film here at our new film studio that has taken over the Tank garages on the barracks. Pretty cool in my opinion. Hope to see more films being filmed there and maybe bump into some A star celebs who knows!

Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Monty wrote:40 mile radius! That's a feckin big Village!
Image you know what I mean! Lol!

Just a quick Google apprently our population is approx 762. With 1 Arab. Which makes sense because through our summer I see Arab plate on E Type Jag and seen Lambo with their plates. Do they have to do a census even if they live here only for a handful of months? I can only assume this is the case?

D41

Post by D41 »

Rossgo wrote:Yea they used to with dogs as well. It's their land! Last time I heard the MPs were around here, were to kick out the pikies and they forced them to tidy up after themselves!!

They also drove around the parameters of their land with their MP vans. It's a military village. People who live here work there. It's us in the past 5-10 years that have buggered it all up with new estates. There's signs everywhere saying MOD Land and gaurd dog signs. Loads of homes now empty. Loads of Gaurka families live here too. They don't speak English usually, even worked with a lady at my last job (she was a cleaner) but her husband is in the British Army. I see her driving her Yaris going back home to the squaddie side from time to time. She only knew 'hello', 'OK' and 'Good'! Bit of a lie but English was terrible. But a lovely lady she always did a good job.

There's an old bloke who now works security at the military Church (where i walk my dog) and I get chatting to him when I see him. He's Ex Army served in loads of places and still has connections. He is old now and only recently gave up his contract to RAF Lyneham. He says the place has changed too much and I can understand why he says that with the problems that have happened recently. When it was a military strong hold apprently it was very much a keep the problems in the military and sort them out and it worked. Now the old bill want a report and don't do anything to sort these problems out. Basically don't f' with the MPs Image

Although saying that the officers homes are lovely. You can tell the difference between the officers roads and the squaddies 'gaffs' but i would love to buy one of the squadie homes. Need some work but should be cheap and would come with a back garden too so prefect. But i dont think the MOD will sell these homes privately think they will sell as one big bulk of land to a property developer and then we will just be a lump of land with homes on it.

On a plus side we recently had Aladdin (Will Smith) film here at our new film studio that has taken over the Tank garages on the barracks. Pretty cool in my opinion. Hope to see more films being filmed there and maybe bump into some A star celebs who knows!

Reading this, I now know how those Romanian soldiers felt about Elena Ceausescu.
kingfixer
Your Bike: 2019 Aprilia Dorsoduro 900

Post by kingfixer »

Just had another letter cancelling my appointment tor the 5th time to see the surgeon about my shoulder , I know the NHS is under pressure but FFS !!!!
https://gmrprojects.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kiwikrasher

Post by kiwikrasher »

kingfixer wrote:Just had another letter cancelling my appointment tor the 5th time to see the surgeon about my shoulder , I know the NHS is under pressure but FFS !!!!
That’s complete crap mate (facepalm)