What do you want to vent about today?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Re: What do you want to vent about today?

Post by Rossgo »

Frankie wrote:To be fair I used to think this ^^ get stuck behind people shopping, as all I wanted to do was pay for fuel and get out, after all it is a petrol station right?

Not anymore, there are a few M&S in stations near me and I will use for food shop only, and if anyone gets the hump that I am buying food only they can whistle.
BP or whoever teamed up with M&S to sell food, its their responsibility to have enough people manning the tills, not the shoppers fault. While on this subject they should also have enough staff for the coffee and bakery sections. You go in to pay for fuel, only to find the guy in front is getting his order in for coffee, buns, doughnuts, god knows what and the cashier then walks from the serving till to the coffee machine and spends the next 10 mins over there while a lovely long line of angry people line up behind you. lol, grrr, lol.
Image oh no your one of those people!! Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

(rolf)
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Flybe, delaying the same fecking flight every fecking Saturday.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Bloody London Institute of Banking and Finance, trying to do last preps for my big main exam next month, want some mock papers, £25 EACH!!!!!! Work paid for 2 of them, found an ebay ad for all of them for £2.99 in PDF, Ill be having that, even if 2 outta 3 are the same as the ones I already have at least its 1 extra at a saving of £22 quid!

I dunno how they justify these prices for the mock papers, the exam itself is £180 odd quid a pop, just hope I pass :S
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Cavetroll87

Post by Cavetroll87 »

People trying to sell lovely looking expensive guitars on ebay - "stunning guitar immaculate condition £7000 etc...."

And then the pictures are of the guitar laying on a patio floor outside or some other hard floor surface!, so that stunning lovely guitar now has ten ton of scratches all over it!!!!! What on earth is wrong with people!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-Gibson-L ... SwgmJXxuZS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm not gunna pay nearly 3k for a guitar you have put on a tiled floor!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FENDER-DELUXE ... SwP2FZkZRl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh look, lets just lay this fender strat face down on a park bench for pretty pictures!!!!

:@ :@ :@
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
D41

Post by D41 »

I've a sunburst LP just like that I bought brand new back in '05. Fcuker looks as good as the day I bought it.

'81 std. in burgundy I have will be worth silly money now.......$8000 or sommit, apparently.
D41

Post by D41 »

Whaaaaat!!! He has the fcuker face down!#!

What a douche!!

Still....I'm guessing he was very careful with it
Cavetroll87

Post by Cavetroll87 »

D41 wrote:I've a sunburst LP just like that I bought brand new back in '05. Fcuker looks as good as the day I bought it.

'81 std. in burgundy I have will be worth silly money now.......$8000 or sommit, apparently.
Never owned a Gibson funnily enough, I grew up playing longer scale necks and just a habit that stuck, mainly got all fenders now, teles and strats, although an LP is on my to buy list as is a nice American PRS, infact I might just get the 245 model PRS and that does a pretty decent LP impression anyway ;)
D41

Post by D41 »

I can never get on with nowt that's "Fender-esque"..... you look down at it & the neck is anglef away from you, the headstock, etc.....Gibsons just sort of wrap around you & you fall into a certain style of playing....the Fenders you have to "fight" a bit....the necks are too wide even for my giant mits. And the hard rock whammy-bar craze just turned me off them even more.

Great guitars....in anyone's hands except mine..../

..........pick slide......./Zzzzzz!!!!
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

work, have been totally thrashed the last four nights and to top it off we have a major emergency drill in the morning after work before I go to bed. I've been wringing wet all night from sweat (still 28 deg C and 70% humidity through the night) and soon I'll have to get in full turnout gear and BA and lug fire hoses up and down stairs

Luckily I only have 17 more shifts to go :(
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Scuff
Your Bike: KTM 690 ER

Post by Scuff »

There's no phone signal at my new workplace and their internet filters tankslap (doh)
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Bl**dy barstards at Auspost. Jess' birthday present I bought online from NZ (some jewelry from a designer she loves) made it all the way to the sorting depot for our area 20km from my local PO, and decided that they could read the address. Since it made it to the area I'd say someone has been rough and damaged the address label. So even though it has tracking, and I'd registered that tracking number against my Auspost account, they have decided to send the f**king thing back to NZ. Then email me to tell me they have done it. Couldn't they have just emailed me for my damn address!!!! I rung customer services who put an intercept notice on the tracking number and hopefully catch it at the airport but I'm not holding my breath. It's her birthday the night I get home and I was hoping to have it by then :(
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

kiwikrasher wrote:Bl**dy barstards at Auspost. Jess' birthday present I bought online from NZ (some jewelry from a designer she loves) made it all the way to the sorting depot for our area 20km from my local PO, and decided that they could read the address. Since it made it to the area I'd say someone has been rough and damaged the address label. So even though it has tracking, and I'd registered that tracking number against my Auspost account, they have decided to send the f**king thing back to NZ. Then email me to tell me they have done it. Couldn't they have just emailed me for my damn address!!!! I rung customer services who put an intercept notice on the tracking number and hopefully catch it at the airport but I'm not holding my breath. It's her birthday the night I get home and I was hoping to have it by then :(
That's truly sh1t! Surly if a parcel has traveled between countries then it has to be cheaper for them to try and contact you and keep it moving forwards..

The joys of "systems" the "we do it this way" approach..
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Followed on from what have you done today

Pikeys

F&*king Dirty filthy c&^ty pickeys

Continued story

Mrs got home and she were chilling on the sofa watching something and I as about to go out to fill the car screen washes up and also check the oil levels

Nayyyyy
Nayyyyyy

Tap tap
Tap tap

Nayyyy

I look at my Mrs and my Mrs looks at me

WTF we muttered

We look outside and see nothing

But still we hear
Tap tap
Tap tap
Nayyyy

"Ok well I'm popping out I'll take a look" I said

I went outside with my vase filled with water, a funnel and a kitchen paper towel

Walk out to the car and look right down the street, what do i see, 2 big f&*k of horses running around

Ok I though clearly they have escaped from somewhere

A minute later I hear kids

"Wooooowwwwww, calm down we got ya"

I took a look down the opposite side and I see a few kids in shock, horrified, scared, with a baby horse, trying to walk

These kids helped this horse to our grass area. What I heard was f&*king disgraceful

"Can't believe it happened"

"We need to get the other two"

"Help the baby"

"Dont let those c&*ts have them, smash them up if they come here, look after this baby"

Nayyyy
Nayyyyy

Stumble
Collapse

"Look at it" I heard, " a f*&king chain" they muttered

One of the mum's came out to say where did this come from

Kids
"We were out and the pickeys that have made their camp down the road tied the bigger horses to the baby with a chain and let it run down to the field by it's legs, the baby smashed into the trees and lampposts and along the grass"

My partner came out I said we need to call the old bill now

The mum was going inside her flat to grab her phone too

Luckily one of my neighbours works with mistreated horses and has contacts vets etc so she got a few people down as well.

We called the old bill 3 to 4 times and it took them and well over an hour to arrive on scene.

The pickeys managed to turn up 2 hours later not asking if their horse was ok but "can we have it back now"

Old bills response..."no" "we shall take your contact details and let you know when it's well enough"

We all hear about animal abuse but when you see the owners just thinking it's fine and the fact that the old bill didn't arrest them there, surely it's an open shut case. It's sick in the head and the poor kids who witnessed it will live with that for the rest of their lives.

The vet said it was lucky and it didn't manage to break any bones but had road rash and some very bad burising. On it's back it had a huge lump the size of 2 people's heads which he needed to take a serious look at but being in the middle of an estate he needed the proper equipment with him so he was following them back to the shelter. Don't think the pickeys bothered to come back after that, I suppose they will just breed another one now, f&*k up our estate, old bill will allow them to do it then after they have had their fun they will drive away in their shitty plastic boxes

Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Low life scum.
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

There is not a hole deep enough to bury all the pikeys in, we had them move on at Mini Gees junior school sports field a few years back, they destroyed it, plus the crime rate went through the roof, the filth that came out of the pikey kids mouths (who *attended* the school) would have shamed the coarsest of men.

Let's just be clear, these are not Gypsies, they are scum that have blown in - mostly from Ireland and don't want to pay taxes etc and want to thieve, fight and freeload their way through life. Seems I have much the same opinion as you Rossgo.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Totally agree. I didn't realise we had pikeys move their camp in until yesterday. They moved in about a week ago and one of the dads was telling me that the pikey kids have been walking around starting fights with all the local kids and shouting and swearing at them in the playgrounds and estates.

I remember when a load of them made camp in a fellas field down by Iver Health (about 3 minutes drive away from where we lived). The owner told them to move so at night the pikeys burnt down his house. The next day the council or old bill pinned up an eviction notice. Unsure how an eviction notice fits the crime though

Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

We've had problems with a couple of groups of travellers around south Birmingham.

One group is from Ireland, they come over during summer for cash in hand work. They're no trouble and reasonably friendly provided you're not having a go at them. They do fly tip though, usually garden waste.

The other group are fecking horrible. Most of them are from the same family. They're Irish by background but are from Brum, they sold their houses to buy caravans. The kids do drugs, the dogs will attack anyone and anything, they make a mess, have parties, basically do anything they can to piss people off.

As a result there's now a High Court Injunction in place over most of South Brum stopping people from encamping.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Before it all kicked off I was looking into insurances. When did it all go up so much.

I was expecting my insurance to go down as my bike claims have be written off now with certain companies (3 years). Why has it gone up! I looked at insuring a 675 (bearing in mind I originally got a quote with a years no claims for £700 quid going back a few years, now it's £4000 quid and I only got 2 quotes everyone else didn't want to insure me. Then looked at 3rd party fire and theft and it was £2000.

WHAT???!!!

I haven't checked what my insurance will be like on my current bike yet it best not of gone up now

Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Do you have theft claims against you? I did and that really killed my insurance.

Plus insurance seems to have doubled over the last few months. No doubt we're all paying for the spate of thefts in London.