What do you want to vent about today?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Re: What do you want to vent about today?

Post by Cavetroll87 »

I'm gunna try again tomorrow, work is quitter on a Friday so I can be more flexible with appointment times, it tends to ease off in the afternoon before getting worse in the evening again, plus I live in hope that I wake up tomorrow feeling fresh as a daisy
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Cavetroll87 wrote:
Screenshot_20171109-095919.png
See that number above - second line down - the one with (100) net to it in brackets....yeah? That's my GP's number...the 100? That's how many attempts to get through it took this morning only to be told they cant see me today even though Ive had a constant headache for a WEEK!!!!!! Its my sinuses, I know it is, but over the counter medication isn't even touching it, I need proper meds coz its agony, its like toothache but for my whole head! and it has been like I say 100% constant since this time last week! Infact occasionally it decides to spread from the localised pain/pressure behind my eye to the rest of my head and even my teeth literally causing me toothache. Its driving me insane and it would appear I cant do anything about it.

I can see why so many people go A+E for rubbish.....

This country is a joke!
That's disgusting. An older person would never try that many times and would give up quite quickly.

I really am disgusted by it.

What is wrong with this place, they don't give a crap anymore, they build all these new f&cking houses and you expect to see new doctors in those estates so the locals can go to them, do they f&ck, no well done Britain push the people in allow more f&cking crime but no one to help. That's clearly all that matters

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Cavetroll87 wrote:I'm gunna try again tomorrow, work is quitter on a Friday so I can be more flexible with appointment times, it tends to ease off in the afternoon before getting worse in the evening again, plus I live in hope that I wake up tomorrow feeling fresh as a daisy
I really hope you get through mate and hope they help you got. GWS

Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

20171110_100456.jpg
If I didn't have bad luck. I would have no luck.

Order Some hand crafted furniture sold on the promise of ultimate quality and waited 10 weeks for it to be made.

5 pieces arrived and I have rejected 3 of them.

Photo giving an example of why. Delivery lads were extremely apologetic and said it had been quality checked. Yeah right who by a blind man riding a galloping horse (swear)

Wouldn't mind but they charged me an arm an a leg. Sold as bespoke premium quality and it will be when there finished even if I have to reject a dozen times (facepalm)
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

That sucks mate, hoping they sort it out sharpish and give you some nice compensation too
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Blade

Post by Blade »

Yeah said they will replace all 3 items
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Blade wrote:Yeah said they will replace all 3 items
In another 10 weeks?? (sweat)
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Blade

Post by Blade »

Apparently I'm the front of the que but tbh I'm not worried as I'm using and abusing the defective items until there replaced.

It's getting the full Blade non destructive testing program as well (lol)
Stonesie
Your Bike: BMW R1250GSA

Post by Stonesie »

Some of the Neanderthals who call themselves "Football Supporters" We had one of the main streets through the town centre closed for an hour while the Police peeled them off each other and Paramedics cleaned up the mess. The Police also had the shepherd them around in groups to keep the idiots apart.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Stonesie wrote:Some of the Neanderthals who call themselves "Football Supporters" We had one of the main streets through the town centre closed for an hour while the Police peeled them off each other and Paramedics cleaned up the mess. The Police also had the shepherd them around in groups to keep the idiots apart.
A combination of a lack of premier league and championship football and one of the main lads from your local club turning 50 meant that a lot of ex hoolies were about.
Blade

Post by Blade »

Car dealers. Just becuase some of them are muppets doesnt mean we are. I honestly can't believe their maths.

Offered 15k trade in over the phone. The Dealers quite a distance from me so I wanted a firm offer on the px before travelling so I supplied video, photos and all service and mot info for my car.

He comes back with the usual line of the offer was up to 15k depending on seeing the car.

Strangely he has also reviewed his price to change and come back with a different figure. Weirdly it means he is giving me 2k more with a px of 17k which sounds good until you see he has mentally increased the price of his car by 4.5k.

Ok so let's get this right. You can't give me a guarantee of 15k px before I travel but you can offer me 17k in px if I pay 4.5k more for your car.

I didnt even reply. Guys a total dick. Very high end dealer and I was talking to the sales manager of all people.

One word RETARD (swear)
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Blade - bloody dealers hope you can get a reasonable offer soon - we all know how much you cherish and look after your belongings and we know your car will be in tip top condition so you defo will get what you want mate

Blade

Post by Blade »

Proper old bastards.

Coach load of the coffin dodgers in the hotel. Gone through the breakfast buffet like a plague of locusts, have no spacial awareness and for some reason want to stand in your pocket.

Worse manners than naughty kids.

God I'm turning into a right grump (blush) but in fairness I like a peaceful relaxing breakfast when away from home on my own. A little bit of me time once a month is not a huge ask. Nice coffee and a good breakfast in peace seems a reasonable request (facepalm)

Old (swear) haha (giggle)
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

"turning"? 8-|
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

Blade wrote: "God I'm a right grump" & "once a month"

Two extracts from your comment... Are you trying to tell us that you've been on the estrogen?
Blade

Post by Blade »

Cav wrote:
Blade wrote: "God I'm a right grump" & "once a month"

Two extracts from your comment... Are you trying to tell us that you've been on the estrogen?
Haha I wish (giggle)
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Websites with images you can click on for a larger view, only to find out that the pop up image is the same size or smaller.

Feck orf you qunts
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

My mate's cat...........just walked into the kitchen to drop off a live mouse. Had fun chasing that around....or not!

Feckin' @$$hole cat!!
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Wayne Kerr's at train stations.

Yesterday I was walking across the concourse at Paddington with my bike. I ware a full length hi-vis jacket, my bike is white, and I'm not exactly small. This bloke walks into me, twice, and then nearly trips over the bike. He promptly faces up and starts calling me all the names under the sun fit walking into him. Fecker.. Then he threatens to "knock my face off" WTF?

It's fun though when people are that irate to just stand there, stare them in the eye, smile, and then tell them to **** off..

You just don't need that before 8:30 though..
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

People who have to look down to change gear in their car...how is it so difficult??!!