Max Clifford

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Re: Max Clifford

Post by duke63 »

No i can't say that with certainty but i think its pretty certain that without a free press this would never have been out in the open. If it stops this ever happening again, then a few getting undeserved compensation is a very small price to pay. There is no shadow of doubt he was a serial abuser of the worst kind.

And there were too many in positions of trust and/or power with things to hide regarding this and many of the similar cases.

Children who are abused rarely want to tell anyone what is happened either through fear of the perpetrator, the fact they don't want to relive the appalling moments or they think they will never be believed.
Norfolknchance
Your Bike: Daytona 675 06

Post by Norfolknchance »

Those doctors examination rooms can be cold (rolf)

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/26/its-5%c2% ... s-4679889/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Do you think he prepped himself before be went in or did a nurse give him a hand?
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

We'll that's one piece of evidence that didn't need to really be realeased to general public! But tbh clearly will help in this situation lol
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Post by bb41 »

Speaking from a female perspective and one of an older generation, although wrong in young peoples eyes today we were bought up in a culture where certain things were considered part of the office fun
Slapped bottoms and double entendre's happened everyday and we never considered it being in any way offensive, and where I worked when I left school it was nothing to find employees in different stages of undress in the stationary stock room. It never had any adverse affect on the rest of my life

Fast forward 35 years and the protocol at work has now changed unless it was without consent then in any era that was illegal.

Early 80's I used to sit at my desk with my ashtray next to me, should I be prosecuted for that now ?

I do believe that a few of the women have confused what was accepted then into the acceptance levels now. I'm also pretty sure jurors can, given all the facts sift out the money making schemes from the genuine crimes as in the Stuart Hall case

Max Clifford in my opinion is a horrid little weasel but that's not enough to condemn him if he hasn't done all that he is alleged to have done. Being a worm is not a criminal offence.

Anonymity for both parties no matter if they are a celebrity or not should be a persons basic human right. Females on numerous occasions have cried rape falsely.
My daughter is a rape counsellor and a victim of rape is truly a sad sight to see especially as it may of happened a long time ago
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Times have changed very rapidly. The office parties I used to attend were like the last days of Rome. Most Fridays after work we all went out and got pissed together. All sorts went on.

One year I was at a new firm and just before the Christmas party we were sent an email telling us what we could and couldn't get up to. There was a code of behaviour. That's when I clocked it was all over in terms of letting your hair down at works events.