Max Clifford

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Max Clifford

Post by Kwacky »

This hasn't got much press. Max Clifford is in Court to defend allegations against him that he sexually assaulted several women.

Now these are serious allegations but there are a few weird things coming from this case.

The first is that a 15 year old girl says she met him in Spain. He gave her his number. When they were in teh UK he called her and arranged to meet her. He sent a car and driver round to her house. According to the evidence her parents didn't mind their 15 yr old going off with an older man as he had a nice big car and it "looked posh and made the neighbours talk".

The other funny aspect is the size of his manhood. A couple of victims have told the court that he's not a big boy. One witness was asked to describe what happened. She spoke about his "tiny and useless penis". Clifford is alleged to have said "Isn't it tiny, it's useless, how can I satisfy anyone with this?"

The Defence are saying it's all lies as Max Clifford is an "average sized man".

I wonder if he'll have to get it out at some point?
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Re: Max Clifford

Post by D6Nutz »

I'd heard there was a spare one lying round int Middlesbrough he could borrow (giggle)
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Norfolknchance
Your Bike: Daytona 675 06

Post by Norfolknchance »

Barstard, beat me to it (rolf)
Norfolknchance
Your Bike: Daytona 675 06

Post by Norfolknchance »

I now have rather disturbing images of Mr Clifford giving the jury a private viewing of his menber, with a ruler and a size comparison chart.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Which lawyer or juror would like to make the decision on whether its tiny and/or useless? (puke)
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

It's no good getting a juror involved, they have to be over 18....... (devil)
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

All of these allegations of sexual abuse/assault is such nonsense. What are we all coming too when some think it's ok to go around and say crap. I don't know what everyone believes but I think a few people have got into this culture of claiming this sorting crap.

What's next I wonder!?

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Hmm, it's a difficult one. A few of them are being proven. I think the recent publicity has meant a few victims have decided to come forward.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

This is true and in all honesty it is good that some are being proven and sure it makes real victims feel better (not that it erases that history or gives them back any of their freedom that I'm sure they felt were taken from them which is one of the worst things a child could go through) but some are just following a trend I'm sure of it some people have no life and are generally sick in the head!

Stew
Your Bike: GPZ900R and Z650 B3

Post by Stew »

Theres something about him I cant take too tbh, don't think Im alone either, he's been covering plenty of shit up for yrs but who's covering for him now ?
duke63

Post by duke63 »

If he committed an offence 40-50 years ago and its still a crime now and there is sufficient evidence to convict, then its right he should be punished for it.

My concern in all this is how many of these crimes were maybe reported to the police at the time and no one did anything about it?
D6Nutz

Post by D6Nutz »

duke63 wrote:My concern in all this is how many of these crimes were maybe reported to the police at the time and no one did anything about it?
Does it not concern you that peoples names and reputations are being publicly dragged through the mud based on the fact that someone has a sketchy memory of something that may or may have not happened some 40 years ago...

Personally I think these cases should be investigated behind closed doors until there is absolute proof of wrong doing. The two cases of the Corry actors are a good case in point. They have lost a great deal in earnings and even though acquitted nobody is every going to look at them in the same light again. Is this right and just..

I'm not trying to be argumentative, I just feel for these guys as their lives will never be the same again.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

There are strong calls for the laws to be changed so that both the accused and the accuser remain anonymous until after a trial
D6Nutz

Post by D6Nutz »

kwacky wrote:There are strong calls for the laws to be changed so that both the accused and the accuser remain anonymous until after a trial
Didn't it used to be that way until fairly recently, or is my brain making things up again ?

dan uk
Your Bike: gsxr750

Post by dan uk »

I'm all for prosecuting child abusers and sex pests but I'm not a fan of throwing loads'a money at a trial that has apparently no chance of a safe conviction. But even with the inevitable disappointment that gets thrown into their faces what other way gives the victims a voice ???

Back in the 70's and 80's there was some sort of unwritten rule for sex pests to get themselves into a position of trust, best way was to hey yourself a nice job working in a children's home. They were full of those sort. Naff thing is so many of those homes are no longer, every single one knocked down and records destroyed. Those kids weren't even there. The victims should get a voice too as it's not something you' d forget for more than a few minutes.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Agreed with D6Nutz here it's wrong how the media throw these people to the public when some aren't even proven to be true.

In short British jurnos and bosses should be humiliated and locked up and let them spend some time in the rough prison service as they don't seem to care what happens to anyone else

dan uk
Your Bike: gsxr750

Post by dan uk »

What about the victims do they not get a voice ?
duke63

Post by duke63 »

If it wasn't for journalists, the truth about Jimmy Saville (and all those who turned a blind eye or worse still indulged him) would never have come out.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Of course the victims get a voice never said they didn't!
D6Nutz

Post by D6Nutz »

duke63 wrote:If it wasn't for journalists, the truth about Jimmy Saville (and all those who turned a blind eye or worse still indulged him) would never have come out.
Can you say with absolute certainty that every allegation made against saville was true? If everything was true why did people wait so long, and why wait until he is dead and can't defend himself?

And as we well know journalists are renown for promoting the truth over selling papers.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk