Hello again

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Hello again

Post by Rossgo »

As Bratty pointed out I have not been posting up on this forum an awful lot if at all! My bad!

I have been keeping up to date mind only as a guest and therefore can't atcually post anything and certainly have been keeping a close eye on any forum ride outs.

I tried to log in but it seemed my phone didn't let me log in saying wrong password or username, unsure why maybe I forgot my password (this wouldn't surprise me!) But the Times have now changed and it seems Tankslap has gone Tapatalk which to me anyway has been a great change (thankyou Kwacky for letting us know of this version)

I have been a regular active member on 675.cc so if anyone from here is also on there you can by pass this reintroduction lol!!

As some of you may of known or remember I was lucky to own a wonderful 675 2009 Daytona and some thieving toe rag decided I shouldn't have it anymore and relieved me of it...which I miss very dearly :-( however I feel very lucky to be able to say I know own very immaculate zx6r (600cc not the New 636cc) and so far have managed a miserly 250 miles on her so am hoping that this summer will change that and some of you guys can teach me how to be able to use this amazing machine (invest kwacky's help here :-P )
Here's a little pic

I am currently on holiday in Pattaya Thailand next to the pool drinking a nice fresh coconut lol and enjoying going through the site :-)

To everyone I have met on ride outs I hope all is well to everyone else I hope to meet you out on ride outs :-)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: Hello again

Post by Kwacky »

It's never nice to lose a motorbike but at least it gave you an opportunity to upgrade it your bike to something better :twisted:

Enjoy your holiday and we'll see you when you next join us.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Re: Hello again

Post by Rossgo »

Haha it is a lovely machine!
Thankyou Kwacky I'm trying to keep up as much to date as possible like now in mornings or when lounging about...I do need my little fix of bikes somehow lol!

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk