What are you doing today ??

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: What are you doing today ??

Post by Kwacky »

It's ok. I can take it or leave it. I was a comic geek when I was younger so I get a lot of the jokes.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Ism a rules of engagement guy...purely because of the big guy from family guy his voice is un forgettable :-)
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Working Nightshift again...............................groundhog day (gah)
Bratty
Your Bike: Honda CB1000r

Post by Bratty »

Working today another manic Saturday, next Saturday booked off it had better be nice fecking weather.
I get knocked down but i get up again.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Ordering a new laptop. Gone for a Acer Aspire V3-772G 4th Gen Core i7 12GB 1TB 17.3 inch Full HD Blu-Ray

That should last me a couple of years.
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Another BBT fan here!

Am going to a Barby with friends later, but first I'm assisting mini Gee setting up his new Xbox (that he saved for and bought btw).
Stew
Your Bike: GPZ900R and Z650 B3

Post by Stew »

Had a fantastic 24 hrs, found out this time yesterday my mum had been taken in to hospital, then at work last night got a torrent of abuse off one my drivers because he feels he's being victimized because he's being asked to do his job rather than hang around doing **** all and talking football, then was woken up at dinnertime by my wife to say my daughter had been assualted by her boyfriend, again, and was in a police station for her own protection whilst they tracked the twat down, then I had to leave em to go and collect my disabled dad to take him up to hospital were we found out my mum has pneunomia, then back to the police station to collect my wife and daughter after also visiting his **** hovel to find he'd pissed on her clothes, still I did bump into him outside the police station where I let him know exactly what his fate was going to be when he's not got the police around him, just found out in the few mins that he's apparently trying to get a bunch of lads together to sort my family out, yeah think that's it , I reckon I need a drink now, sorry just needed to vent a bit
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Sorry to hear this Stew. He's no man if he assaults a woman. He should be locked up...sure he'd be the jail house bitch!!
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

Bloody hell Stew, you don't do bad days by halves, do you!
Stew

Post by Stew »

Itchy wrote:Bloody hell Stew, you don't do bad days by halves, do you!
Normally hate these 'look at me posts/threads' as well, shes home safe now and that's the main thing, got Saturday night TV to look forward to now, so the anguish hasn't ended yet ;)
Stew

Post by Stew »

Rossgo wrote:Sorry to hear this Stew. He's no man if he assaults a woman. He should be locked up...sure he'd be the jail house bitch!!
Cheers mate, he'll get his come uppance I'm sure ;)
Mac
Your Bike: '04 Triumph Daytona

Post by Mac »

Jeez, Stew! As a father of girls myself, I hope this prick never gets near your daughter again!

I hope your parents get better as well and life in general calms down for you mate.
"When in doubt use full throttle. It may not improve the situation but it will end the suspense ".
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Crikey Stew that's a Horrendous time and very sorry to hear all of your troubles.

I sincerely hope your daughter dumps this looser and your mum recovers soon.

Scumbags who beat woman always get what they deserve in the end and if his so called mates are even slightly decent they won't stand by a coward who beats woman or needs an army to fight his own imaginary wars. He sounds a total mental case living in some deluded world have you told the police about his threats ? is a restraining order an option or alternatively a short sharp introduction to a bit of his own medicine one night on his own coming out of the pub. Cowards like him always give in when people stand up to them and society can do without low life like him.

Just be careful though its not long since Gary Newlove was murdered on his own doorstep in front of his family in Warrington. Hopefully the Warrington Bobbys are well up for dealing with low life now.
Last edited by Blade on 17 May 2014, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.
StMarks
Your Bike: Daytona 675 graphite

Post by StMarks »

Talk about luck.!!! I shouldn't bother with a lotto ticket Stew.

If he gathers a "bunch of lads", your best defense will probably be to point out to them that they are playing backup to a woman beater & show them some photos.
Chances are, when they realise, they'll turn on him & sort him out for you.
Stew

Post by Stew »

Thanks guys, the latest is that he's been interviewed by the police and answered 'no comment' to everything, so not sure what they can do, its up to the CPS now apparently, just have to wait and see, it'll be ok one way or another, all over the show tonight, be right by morning though, thanks again, very much appreciated
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Stew, if he needs to find a dodgy set of unlit stairs just give me a shout.

I hope everything else is sorted.
Stew

Post by Stew »

Spoke too soon, last night my daughter went to see her uncle and while there the police rang to see if she'd been to hospital to get checked over ? she hadn't so her uncle took her to A&E, and they kept her in, they think she may have either spleen or kidney damage and will need CT scans and ultra sound to assess exactly whats wrong her, she's in good spirits but its now come to light that he's made threats against the rest of the family now, this time last week all I was worrying about were suspension bushes for the Zed, and now ? weird thing is I thought I'd be more angry than this, I think its going to come to a head pretty soon, the next post might be from Strangeways ;)
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Hope this guy gets locked up. Don't touch him let him hang himself in prison coz he gets beaten up and raped there
Stew

Post by Stew »

Rossgo wrote:Hope this guy gets locked up. Don't touch him let him hang himself in prison coz he gets beaten up and raped there
Don't worry, Ive a million different ways of messing him up but I'm going to let the law take its course, funny though, the police turned up this morning to give her a couple of forms to fill in and one of them asked if I was the guy who spoke to him the car window ? I said yes and that I told him he was a dead man, yeah said one them, my Sergeant walked in laughing at it, apparently he shit himself :)
Stew

Post by Stew »

Right, Ive effectively killed this thread,thanks for the support, it is appreciated, so lets get it going again, not today but tomorrow I'm planning to take the bike out for a bimble if the weathers ok, got a couple of minor things to do on the Zed and a couple of hours on the PS4 with any luck