What are you doing today ??

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Re: What are you doing today ??

Post by D41 »

I'm more worried about KK falling apart.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

back at work after a lovely day off and first thing in the office is a bollocking for my language on my personal facebook page, which has taken me a bit by surprise as its set to private anyway which means someone has dobbed me in coz the boss doesn't even have facebook! I don't think I've even put anything bad.
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

How shit is that? Do you have any work colleagues as facebook friends?

It's a personal rule of mine not to accept friend requests from people I work with.
Cavetroll87

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Kwacky wrote:How shit is that? Do you have any work colleagues as facebook friends?

It's a personal rule of mine not to accept friend requests from people I work with.
one, so its not a mystery to know what's gone on. Not happy, I think I'm gunna implement your rule from now, to be honest Id delete facebook as I am beginning to think its more trouble than its worth but my PS4 and Spotify accounts are both linked to it and I don't know how they would be effected.
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

I've not got my PS4 account linked to Facebook.
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

De-link them, Nik... once that's done you can deactivate your FB (you have to deactivate it for a certain amount of time before you can remove the account anyway) and see how it affects your PS4 account.

That's sh!t though, do you have your employer on your bio? As a rule I don't have mine
Cavetroll87

Post by Cavetroll87 »

No I don't have it on my bio, it self populated at one point but I deleted it, I got ym page up and asked them to point out what I said that flagged it as none of my posts yesterday had any swearing at all in them.....

It was a comment when I replied to Kwacky and said that the ketchup I had was f*cking disgusting.....

(facepalm)

Everything and everyone that has any links to this job has been deleted so they can shove off now but I may look into delinking them cheers Cav, its more Spotify that I worry about
Monty
Your Bike: 2010 ZX6R

Post by Monty »

If I was your boss I'd be more concerned about the fact you put ketchup on your egg. Weirdo!
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Cavetroll87

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Monty wrote:If I was your boss I'd be more concerned about the fact you put ketchup on your egg. Weirdo!
HAHA Monty that has proper cracked me up today! cheers mate!
sir thomas blanchard
Your Bike: yamaha xj600
Location: 10 miles west of aylesbury bucks at thame which is just in oxfordshire.

Post by sir thomas blanchard »

do you remember that i said me and the mrs were picking up a nearly new skoda fabia?

well, it didn't go well - although it was an ex demo i thought it would be in good nick which it was except for two stone chips on the windscreen, the lesser one being in front of the driver but still noticeable.

the salesman said he would see what he could do and took photos, said he would get back after speaking to his manager. Today i got an email saying there was nothing they could do.

I repled saying that they ackmowledged the goods were faulty so i could expect my money back under the consumer rights act 2015, after that they offered a glue patch to the windscreen or to pay the excess if i claimed on my own insurance wimndscreen cover.

what crap customer relations, my insurance has to pay for a fault to be fixed on a product they suppied. Forget all the approved used car assurance, multi point inspection and after care
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Monty wrote:If I was your boss I'd be more concerned about the fact you put ketchup on your egg. Weirdo!
He does WHAAAT??

That's just plain heresy.

Not to mention disgusting.
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Having a lunch date and few sneaky ciders with some cute bird :P
085B2294-2424-45E4-801D-5ECC9C67750C.jpeg
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Gone to the cinema with Perkles
sir thomas blanchard
Your Bike: yamaha xj600
Location: 10 miles west of aylesbury bucks at thame which is just in oxfordshire.

Post by sir thomas blanchard »

sir thomas blanchard wrote:do you remember that i said me and the mrs were picking up a nearly new skoda fabia?

well, it didn't go well - although it was an ex demo i thought it would be in good nick which it was except for two stone chips on the windscreen, the lesser one being in front of the driver but still noticeable.

the salesman said he would see what he could do and took photos, said he would get back after speaking to his manager. Today i got an email saying there was nothing they could do.

I repled saying that they ackmowledged the goods were faulty so i could expect my money back under the consumer rights act 2015, after that they offered a glue patch to the windscreen or to pay the excess if i claimed on my own insurance wimndscreen cover.

what crap customer relations, my insurance has to pay for a fault to be fixed on a product they suppied. Forget all the approved used car assurance, multi point inspection and after care
if anybody is interested in this sad tale, i complained to skoda uk today who seemed to agree with me that the attitude of their francise was poor but whether i get any kind of result remains in abeyance while they talk to each other. Oh and they got the details wrong on the car so i ended up paying more so that's another unhappiness that i hope head office will resolve,
Cavetroll87

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Fingers crossed for a quick and satisfactory outcome on that one Sir!
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Good on you for taking it further.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Trying to get my car fixed. Went bang on the motorway today, drove it slowly back to where we are staying and managed to get it into a local garage in the morning. I'm burning it out if it costs more than £500 to fix (sweat) :D

Supposed to be getting a ferry back to France on tuesday (wasntme)
StMarks
Your Bike: Daytona 675 graphite

Post by StMarks »

C00kiemonster wrote:Trying to get my car fixed. Went bang on the motorway today, ....
(shocked) Your lovely Jag just went bang .?
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Nah, it'll be his Ford, that's his workhorse
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

StMarks wrote:
C00kiemonster wrote:Trying to get my car fixed. Went bang on the motorway today, ....
(shocked) Your lovely Jag just went bang .?
No, the trusty Ford Mondeo. She's not well. The jag is tucked up in her garage, plus the dog doesnt fit in it :D

I could do with the Ford carrying on for another year or two, but i'm not spending a fortune sorting her out. I just hope it's an easy and relatively inexpensive job to get us home, otherwise I'm flying back :D

Will find out tomorrow morning. The garage i've found seems to be an honest lot and I know my way round a car, so hopefully not a piss take.