What are you eating ??

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Re: What are you eating ??

Post by D6Nutz »

Crap fish and chips for lunch, so I'm having pizza for tea.. Serious can't be arsed good..
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Too much beer and chocolate. Its definitely my weakness.
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Feeling a bit Mediterranean this evening, so we did an Antipasti of Parma ham and Salami with some olives, then a fish based Paella for a main course. Kinda drifted off course with dessert though, as I had vanilla ice cream with walnuts and maple syrup, Mmmm.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Nowt....but I'm feeling hungry, & D6Nutz' post has put me in the mood for some fish & chips.....sobeit!!
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Loads of Chinese starters
Deegee

Post by Deegee »

Roast beef & all the trimmings, then apple & blackberry crumble for dessert. :P
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Veggie lasagne followed by banana bread
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Spag bol.... I cooked it from scratch (first time ever as I don't cook) and the kids wolfed it down..
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Last night we took around 30-40 min walk around all the restaurants in the hotel trying to decide what to have. It's a pretty big hotel, not going up but out because it has nothing around it so it has steak houses, sushi, seafood etc - basically it caters for everyone's taste. But we decided as it was getting later and later to head for the buffet style restaurant - this has got to be the best buffet I've ever been to. I had spag bol last night I have no idea what they have put in it after the ovbivous but it's tasty. I also had a chicken and veg soup as a starter with a fresh roll - wow!

This morning we are keeping it simple and heading for the buffet for breakie as well. As time ticks I'm sure we will head for different places and try them...apart from sushi and sea food...not into that lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Are you going to try the local stuff?
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Rossgo wrote:Last night we took around 30-40 min walk around all the restaurants in the hotel trying to decide what to have. It's a pretty big hotel, not going up but out because it has nothing around it so it has steak houses, sushi, seafood etc - basically it caters for everyone's taste. But we decided as it was getting later and later to head for the buffet style restaurant - this has got to be the best buffet I've ever been to. I had spag bol last night I have no idea what they have put in it after the ovbivous but it's tasty. I also had a chicken and veg soup as a starter with a fresh roll - wow!

This morning we are keeping it simple and heading for the buffet for breakie as well. As time ticks I'm sure we will head for different places and try them...apart from sushi and sea food...not into that lol.

Rossgo at breakfast

Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Kwacky I'll be honest I am a very fussy eater and I seriously don't do spice very well, seafood seems to be a favourite in the restaurants at the hotel and I don't lile seafood either .

My partner on the other hand always tries their local type of food because it's part of the country and people so it's lile a education.

Thailand being the funniest place. She is always up for trying the local food and she thought the spice would be ok for her over there, I warned her that Indian spice and Thailand spice are too totally different things but she didn't listen. The server brought her loads of dishes with her meal on them so she started...the server had to be called back for many bottles of water I peed myself laughing! Their stuff is vicious!

I haven't seen any towns here infact our drive way must be 3 or 4 miles long maybe more so we are quite secluded over here to eat out at restaurants. We are all inclusive anyway so not too fussed about eating out as there must be 10 or so restaurants in the hotel

Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

C00kiemonster wrote:
Rossgo wrote:Last night we took around 30-40 min walk around all the restaurants in the hotel trying to decide what to have. It's a pretty big hotel, not going up but out because it has nothing around it so it has steak houses, sushi, seafood etc - basically it caters for everyone's taste. But we decided as it was getting later and later to head for the buffet style restaurant - this has got to be the best buffet I've ever been to. I had spag bol last night I have no idea what they have put in it after the ovbivous but it's tasty. I also had a chicken and veg soup as a starter with a fresh roll - wow!

Rossgo at breakfast

You been spying on me C00kie ImageImageImage

My misses has shown me this clip before when we've been away I do become an animal I need to try everything at breakie time ImageImageImage

Technically it's breakie time now (6AM Local time) but my misses is still asleep and she won't get up and eat straight away so I think I still got a little while to wait Image

Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

A hotel we stayed at in India had continental, English and Indian breakfast available.

There was a massive queue for the European stuff and just me and my wife loading up our plates with the Indian food. One bloke walked pasted us and said "you can spot the Brummies".

The Chef was obviously happy we were trying his food as he made us up a couple of dishes to try at breakfast and when we got back to the hotel later that day there was a selection of food in our room for us. That place did the best ever chicken pakora I've ever had, and I've had a lot :D The chicken was really soft and there must have been at least 10 spices but they stood out, it was really well crafted. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Deegee

Post by Deegee »

Nowt wrong getting into the local nosh, after all it’s what they’re used to cooking so is bound to be good. Pointless going to India and wanting egg & bacon imho.

Only time going local caught me out was Saltfish & Ackee fruit in Jamaica (their National dish) which it’s fair to say seemed like a very acquired taste to me.
D41

Post by D41 »

Ham sandwich
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Kwacky wrote:A hotel we stayed at in India had continental, English and Indian breakfast available.

There was a massive queue for the European stuff and just me and my wife loading up our plates with the Indian food. One bloke walked pasted us and said "you can spot the Brummies".

The Chef was obviously happy we were trying his food as he made us up a couple of dishes to try at breakfast and when we got back to the hotel later that day there was a selection of food in our room for us. That place did the best ever chicken pakora I've ever had, and I've had a lot :D The chicken was really soft and there must have been at least 10 spices but they stood out, it was really well crafted. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Hahaha!! I defo agree with duke at end of day that's what they are used to cooking so defo would be the best out there. I'm quite a fussy eater because lots of things don't agree with me so I keep it simple haha!!

Stonesie
Your Bike: BMW R1250GSA

Post by Stonesie »

Baked spud with ham and beans, with a small fruit pot of Apple pineapple and grape... Quite tasty for a healthier option.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

haddock. Brain food. I need it.
D41

Post by D41 »

(raaar) Cough drops & Coca-Cola......yeah, I'm a party animal.