UKIP and who is behind it

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

UKIP and who is behind it

Post by duke63 »

Interesting article on who backs it and probably why as well when you look at the backgrounds of those involved.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... h-politics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Re: UKIP and who is behind it

Post by Deegee »

Good article if a bit rambling in places, it'll be a disaster for this country if they ever wield any serious power, but as the article says the alternative is not much better and all completely out of touch with the electorate as a whole.

I've always maintained that the idea of a "Professional Politician" was fatally flawed, how can you work for what is right and proper for your Constituency when what is right and proper for your career is sometimes the opposite? And don't get me started on the rights and wrongs of Party Whips!
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Didn't really read the article but anyone who will force a slow down on immigration gets a lot of attention at the moment!!

Even in my area, I moved here 7 years ago now and living in this town I've now realised its turning into a little Polish town!!
I'm quiet open with this fact as its bloody annoying for working class people with little to no education which is a fair bit of the country

UKIP will do better and better I think. Personally don't see a problem with having them in government they are all thieving barstards anyway lol!!
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

I don't think I could vote for anyone who says that there's no such thing as rape between husband and wife.
Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

Post by Monty »

I couldn't be in the same room as one of them
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

I can see where your coming from but the country is a joke. Governments are just allowing people in and certainly in our company people are just walking in taking jobs speaking very little English. It's got to the point where people need their say. Scotland were allowed to have their say think it's ours now! UKIP seem to be the only party who have a bit of balls.
duke63

Post by duke63 »

Politics based on promoting fear, hatred of other people and division is doomed to failure.

All its ever done is create wars where loads of innocents die.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

If there are jobs available for immigrants then there are jobs available for everyone. A lot of companies hire overseas staff because there are too many people in the UK who think certain jobs are beneath them. I've always had a strong work ethic. I've worked night shifts in warehouses just so I've had my own money in my back pocket. Sadly we're not at a stage where you have two or 3 generations of the same family who have never worked and have no inclincation to work.
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

duke63 wrote:Politics based on promoting fear, hatred of other people and division is doomed to failure.

Absolutely. The really awful thing is that it's been happening for as long as we've been around, as a species we are mistrustful and violent.
duke63

Post by duke63 »

Deegee wrote:
duke63 wrote:Politics based on promoting fear, hatred of other people and division is doomed to failure.

Absolutely. The really awful thing is that it's been happening for as long as we've been around, as a species we are mistrustful and violent.
Because we are conditioned to think that way by politicians hungry for power.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Kwacky wrote: Sadly we're not at a stage where you have two or 3 generations of the same family who have never worked and have no inclincation to work.
Unfortunately I live right next to a whole building full of these people and they just breed!! Makes me angry as they getting a massive flat for free and they don't lift a finger! Same as my next door neighbour to. She used to work then got annoyed as one of the workers got promoted and he played by the rules so she left, hasn't gone back to work since and she gets every thing paid for. This is not right in any country !
duke63

Post by duke63 »

Lots of Parties have promised to fix these things. None ever have. UKIP wont be any different if they get any power.
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

^^^ haha brilliant
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Kwacky wrote:I don't think I could vote for anyone who says that there's no such thing as rape between husband and wife.
Whaaaat!!!

I must confess, I have not read the link, but that's just plain stupid....just reading your post angers me....not your content BTW....I've just spent a lot of time with rape victims, and I know how it destroys them.....they're never the same person....not ever.

Top post.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

where I work we can only get immigrants to work for us,we now have 4 polish guys in our engineering department.They have a great work ethic and want to get on in life.Every british apprentice we have taken on ,didnt turn up on time and couldnt be bothered.Its a far deeper problem than just saying its the immigrants fault taking our jobs etc.I think over 70% of our work force now is from overeseas
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

So how do we stop this happening then? How do we make our people work better with logic and with higher standards? It's clear that not all British are lazy as we have such a great group both here and on 675.cc and we are hard working people. But what can we do to change peoples views on working. What can government say to G us up?
I really hate lazy people arb work. We have one guy who just carries on about the bloody union etc and just talks all bloody shift. It's hard as I'm his boss and he just does us no favours at all! Some English need a good hard look at themselves so they work slightly more efficiently and harder!!
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

Rossgo wrote:So how do we stop this happening then? How do we make our people work better with logic and with higher standards? It's clear that not all British are lazy as we have such a great group both here and on 675.cc and we are hard working people. But what can we do to change peoples views on working. What can government say to G us up?
I really hate lazy people arb work. We have one guy who just carries on about the bloody union etc and just talks all bloody shift. It's hard as I'm his boss and he just does us no favours at all! Some English need a good hard look at themselves so they work slightly more efficiently and harder!!
no idea to be honest,again where I work at 4 o'clock the brits rush to clock out,the poles stop and do over time every night and come in on saturdays.There is no doubt we have gone soft in this country ,how and why I dont know.I can only assume the people where I work dont have very big mortgages and dont care about the money
duke63

Post by duke63 »

Many have gone soft because they have no reason to work. They can get by on what the government gives them and have no aspirations to improve their life. Now whether that is their fault or is a fault of the system or a bit of both, i have no idea. You wont change that sort of behaviour overnight or even over a term of Parliament.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Rossgo wrote:So how do we stop this happening then? How do we make our people work better with logic and with higher standards? It's clear that not all British are lazy as we have such a great group both here and on 675.cc and we are hard working people. But what can we do to change peoples views on working. What can government say to G us up?

I don't know.....I'm kinda in the same boat......my ex is 50, and her idea of a good job is to make someone a bloody sandwich!...and then she gets pissed off at me for getting home by noon with $400 in my pocket??
I've always used immigrant workers....hell, I'm one!! They work harder, they don't complain, and they know the trade fairly well.