Scotland

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: Scotland

Post by Kwacky »

I don't think the Scots realise we're sending them a bill for the debt we've incurred should they go their own way.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Kwacky wrote:I don't think the Scots realise we're sending them a bill for the debt we've incurred should they go their own way.
They do and they claim unless we allow them to keep the pound in a joint currency union they will default on the debt. That point was hammered out to its death in the last televised debate.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Was it? I didn't see that.

Ah bless. They're already sounding like a bitter divorcee.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

they will all be to pissed to know what the feck is going on anyhow
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

If the way Gordon Brown ran the UK economy is anything to go by, I don't see it lasting 5yrs if it even gets off the ground.
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Interesting information, if you believe the polls, on the way people are likely to vote based on their age. Seems the vote back in 197? something went yes, but they did not have a large enough percentage of yes's... which I don't get? you either have for arguments sake 100 votes and 99 votes, obviously the 100 vote would win. But for some reason this is not the case, or was not then anyway?

I suppose this is why I am not a politician..ha
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

I would guess at least a certain percentage of the whole electorate has to vote yes for it to be passed.

So the fact more people voted yes than no means jackshit if only 3 voted yes and 2 no, when 1,000 could vote.
Blade

Post by Blade »

Deegee wrote:If the way Gordon Brown ran the UK economy is anything to go by, I don't see it lasting 5yrs if it even gets off the ground.
Which muppets do you think will end up paying for the fook up when it all goes peter tong (blush)

I'm sure Westminster would tell us we need to bail them out of the sh1t as if we didn't it would be bad for our trade and economy to not do so :?
Blade

Post by Blade »

A lad sorry an idiot at work the other day was telling me he had written to David Cameron in response to his comment of apparently claiming to put guns on the English / Scottish border and was very upset Mr Cameron had not replied personally.

I played along with it and said Oh really Scot (that is actuatly his name (blush) I am surprised how rude of Mr Cameron not to respond personally just out of interest what did you write ? I kid you not he had wrote to the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Fook Off and was genuinely expecting a reply. Too much Iron Brew and Deep Fried Pizza has turned his single brain cell into mush is my best guess :^
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

I can't wait for this to be over. I#m tired of it filling our news. Why all of the Parties feel the need to wade in. Leave Scotland to debate the issue and get on with it.
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

is this not treason or sedition ?
Rob
Your Bike: Daytona 650, Kawasaki ZX10r

Post by Rob »

Blade wrote:
Kwacky wrote:I don't think the Scots realise we're sending them a bill for the debt we've incurred should they go their own way.
They do and they claim unless we allow them to keep the pound in a joint currency union they will default on the debt. That point was hammered out to its death in the last televised debate.
And we will default on the pensions payouts to all of their OAPs...it is ludicrous that some Scots are even considering voting yes!
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

Being as this effects the uk so much isn't it fair that we should also have the right to vote on this
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

I don't think Scotland will leave. There's too much at risk and too many questions the Yes campaign can't answer.

But I do hope if Scotland stays that Westminster don't give them a load of freebies. It's bad enough they already get loads of stuff we don't in England.
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

I can't see it happening , there cannot be a monetary union according to the BoE, but if there were to be one all tax and spending would be set in westminster as we are the bigger partner and they would have no say as they would have no mp's , which is the reason america wanted independance - no taxation without representation .
Binno
Your Bike: Hayabusa dogs dangly

Post by Binno »

Ill tell you what is really making me sick about this.

The Scots dont give two f#cks about the rest of the UK. they dont care about any of our futures. all they care about is money and if they will be better off. This has already irreparably damaged the UK. The cat is now out of the bag.

Horrible , Greedy, Selfish Scottish W@nkers

Ill never feel the same about scotland after this. from now until i die i will avoid sending any of my hard earned up there. they can all go and F#ck themselves and their skirts.
Roadrace
Your Bike:

Post by Roadrace »

Not forgetting that half of them want to remain as is Binno.....and come Thursday, I suspect it will be more than half.

I can't help but understand the sentiment of your comment though, if not the finer detail.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

I'm more pissed off with the handouts this government intends to give Scotland should they stay.
Tuffers
Your Bike: Ducati Scrambler & Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory

Post by Tuffers »

Alex Salmond has one agenda; Alex Salmond. God I could slap that smarmy get. Send the chunt to a deserted island and leave the bigot to rot.

Frankly, I see him as a form of a racist.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

I say it again that we should also have the right to vote,let them take their country and fook it up properly