A little Kwacky tale

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Re: A little Kwacky tale

Post by Perkles »

bb41 wrote:Mine is the K9 and I must say she is the easiest bike I have ever ridden, smooth , comfortable and behaves well .

Did have a look at the Speed triple and Daytona 675 , but I am happy so why change her ?
being comfortable and confident on a bike means a lot more than have the latest model/bling
I love 750s the are so nice to ride
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Post by bb41 »

I don't get out as much as I'd like, but have done a few miles on her this year with better weather, but no matter how long she's been left, (although she is in my bedroom so not totally on her own) I know confidence doesn't lessen.

I've ridden a few donkeys in my time especially all singing and dancing but this has got to be the nicest bike ever for me
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!
Mac
Your Bike: '04 Triumph Daytona

Post by Mac »

I was a D600.org'r after buying mine and linking there from TriumphRat, which I disliked for all the same reasons I liked D600. I migrated over here with the rest and absolutely love the site. I don't post much unless I feel I have something valuable to say, which isn't all that often, but that doesn't mean I don't like the camaraderie of people I've never (but hopefully will someday) met. I once made the point on the old TS site that I viewed this place like a pub with a bunch of regulars who share a few pints everyday after work and always have a seat for a new face who wants to chat bikes. Cheers all (beer)
"When in doubt use full throttle. It may not improve the situation but it will end the suspense ".