Again...

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Re: Again...

Post by bb41 »

bb41 wrote: You say about moving your bikes into your bedroom but i just find it so utterly depressing and soul destroying that as decent people who work hard to have this nice things that we have to take such extreme caution with them to protect the from such scummy people, seriously feel so gutted for you and your dad mate, are the police actually being helpful or just the normal brush off that you normally get with a stolen bike?
How true and it's not only the fear of theft it's also the fear of keeping ourselves safe too

In two attempted thefts on my previous bikes the police didn't arrive until 2 days later :(
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

It's the normal routine of a talk with a copper and then hear no more after it although I haven't aactually seen any coppers it wad me Dad who went there as I was at work at the time.

The bike had R&G engine case sliders and T Rex frame sliders (pointless buying) and Akra exhaust with baffle and also a Monster rad guard that still have remaints of green on it - clearly the guy didn't like it being green and tried to strip it back down to the metal!
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Just posted a message up on 675 saying I'm not going to post anymore up on here, kinda feel targeted and feel watched. Unsure if it's just unlucky or if someone knows me and is trying to get back at me for some strange reason that I don't have a clue about.

Cheers for all the posts really appreciate it may read all of these but that's as far as it will go as doubt Ill be getting abother bike just can't afford the premiums. Suppose to have excitement moving into a new place not anger and sadness! The first time I can live with but the other 2 things have really knocked my confidence. Well guess that's life for ya right!

Cheers again for the time and effort :-)
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

You and your dad went for a ride recently. Did you go to any popular biker meets? I'm sure these places are watched. My cb1000r went about a week after I went to the Ponderosa. There were a few non-bikers there walking around the car park. It could just be co-incidence.
DaytonAndy
Your Bike: Daytona 675R

Post by DaytonAndy »

Rossgo I met you on a rideout round Wales and you seemed an honest decent lad. It's shit what's happened to you but don't let them take something you enjoy from you. I know you're down at the moment but maybe start having a look into a tracker and alarm system maybe? I know I've only met you once but if I can help or you want a chat pm me your number. Chin up mate.
StMarks
Your Bike: Daytona 675 graphite

Post by StMarks »

DaytonAndy wrote:Rossgo I met you on a rideout round Wales and you seemed an honest decent lad. It's shit what's happened to you but don't let them take something you enjoy from you. I know you're down at the moment but maybe start having a look into a tracker and alarm system maybe? I know I've only met you once but if I can help or you want a chat pm me your number. Chin up mate.
That's very thoughtfull of you Andy, but I think he's going to be feeling pretty paranoid at the moment mate. Not only had he spent all the effort but this is the latest in a long line of sh@t that the poor lad has had to endure.
Fwiw it looks like he's taken stock & realised that replacing his bike & paying the next insurance is going to hit hard. That and being demoralised & depressed, IMHO it's hardly surprising he's considering taking some time to reflect.

As with the rest of you, I hope he feels happier before long, because I feel we will all be loosing out until he returns. ;(
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

StMarks wrote:
As with the rest of you, I hope he feels happier before long, because I feel we will all be loosing out until he returns. ;(
Amen to that. He's a top bloke.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Really appreciate all your kind words and offers. Thank you so much everyone. This community is so close and you all really are great :-)
Could I please ask someone to lock this thread please.

Need to stop revisiting its really hitting home. Sounds really pathetic and weak and I know I should just get over it by now but just want to sort things out. Usually stuck at work all day so going to have to spend more time around there! #my life# lol!

Again really helpful everyone and met so many people it's a amazing feeling all having that interest and being able to get along :-)
I'll read some thread I'm sure prob just not write anything!