Casey and CFS

Professional and amateur racing chat and results WARNING - MAY CONTAIN RACE RESULTS
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Casey and CFS

Post by Kwacky »

Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Re: Casey and CFS

Post by Frankie »

Its a tough one, I am sure I have suffered mild symptoms of this in the past.... struggling to do anything for no reason.
I do have a light box for SAD (Season effective disorder) it does work. Mimics daylight on the grey dark days, triggers some sort of chemical reaction and gets you motivated again.

I would think the M.E must be a chemical imbalance of some sort as well.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

Frankie wrote:Its a tough one, I am sure I have suffered mild symptoms of this in the past.... struggling to do anything for no reason.
I do have a light box for SAD (Season effective disorder) it does work. Mimics daylight on the grey dark days, triggers some sort of chemical reaction and gets you motivated again.

I would think the M.E must be a chemical imbalance of some sort as well.
Many many people who have taken flouroqunine antibiotics suffer from cfs and me ,it’s toxic related mitochondrial damage
Unfortunately most doctors brush it off as mental health issues
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

CFS and ME are the same thing.. it is what both my Wife and I suffer with. It made my Wife bed bound for years and I had to bathe her - not something an 18 year old would typically do out of necessity for their girlfriend.

Ill have to watch this video when I get time.