Malaysia MotoGP

Professional and amateur racing chat and results WARNING - MAY CONTAIN RACE RESULTS
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Malaysia MotoGP

Post by Kwacky »

Dullest race of the season so far?
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Re: Malaysia MotoGP

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Must be, I missed the last 2 stonkers live, finally was able to watch this one live and found myself wondering why I bothered, I guess its good its going to Valencia, but its not gunna be exciting race between them is it? like only way Dovi will win is if MM bins it, which hardly makes exciting racing you sorta wish they were closer so its an actual race between them, 1st over the line wins it if that makes sense.
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Very dull. It's only heading one way championship wise though.
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

MM needs to finish 11th or better if Dovi wins - barring a DNF I think the title is his again , was a very dull race certainly not worth getting up early for .
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Wasn’t it 2015 where MM needed Rossi and Lorenzo to DNF to secure the championship at one of the last races. Everyone said it was mathematically possible but two greats DNF, never. Then it happened.

#neversaynever

I hope Dovi takes the championship to be honest, he’s fought bloody hard
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

kiwikrasher wrote:Wasn’t it 2015 where MM needed Rossi and Lorenzo to DNF to secure the championship at one of the last races. Everyone said it was mathematically possible but two greats DNF, never. Then it happened.

#neversaynever

I wouldn't mind seeing Dovi win it and it could happen but its hardly gunna be exciting, either MM will stay on and take it or hell fall off and Dovi will, its not going to be a fight unfortunatley
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Cavetroll87 wrote:
kiwikrasher wrote:Wasn’t it 2015 where MM needed Rossi and Lorenzo to DNF to secure the championship at one of the last races. Everyone said it was mathematically possible but two greats DNF, never. Then it happened.

#neversaynever

I wouldn't mind seeing Dovi win it and it could happen but its hardly gunna be exciting, either MM will stay on and take it or hell fall off and Dovi will, its not going to be a fight unfortunatley
Highly likely.

Lets hope its a wet race then dries, MM makes a bad tyre strategy, is battling down in the middle of the pack. Dovi is up the front getting bashed up by Zarco with Rossi and Pedrosa close behind, in the last lap positions of the front four change constantly and we don't know if Dovi will get it till the last corner.

Can only hope...
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.