Brands BSB

Biking related photos and videos (keep it safe for work)
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Brands BSB

Post by Cavetroll87 »

So as some of you know I spent all night Saturday with the Mrs in A&E due to her feeling rather unwell, anyway while I was sitting there bored at 3 in the morning I entered a comp to win VIP Tix to brands with R&G and Quattro plant Kawasaki which included full hospitality with the team including free drinks and free full roast dinner, garage tour, rider meetings and grand stands tix, they took pity on my sob story and invited me and the Mrs along promising to look after her and well they were great, fantastic day, awesome to be so close to BSB bike and only looked slightly uneasy when I asked where the keys were ;) only a few pics but thought I'd share
Imagethe Quattro plant riders with the bike
Mrs Troll (well in 2 weeks time she will be)
ImageImage
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Re: Brands BSB

Post by duke63 »

Top stuff.

Only blagged hospitality once at Oulton BSB last year with Pirelli.

Its a good feeling to be able to go and eat, drink, sit down and watch the telly whenever you want.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Re: Brands BSB

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Yeah well the Mrs couldn't really be on her feet all day feeling like she did so was really the only way we could go so very happy with it, made up for what had been up to that point a very crap weekend
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...