Sunday 9th April - Quatt Cafe Meet and ride

Rideouts, Trackdays, Pub meets and other events
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Re: Sunday 9th April - Quatt Cafe Meet and ride

Post by Blade »

I had a brief ride in the Peaks and was very busy and full of muppets (blush)

First ride in 6 months. Felt good and felt quick 8) looked at the tyres and it wasn't (blush)

Rusty and in need of improvement is the best summing up (facepalm)
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

Agreed on the poor choice of clothing.
Me & Kwacky ended up behind some muppet wearing what might as well have been ballet shoes at one point. And on the other end of the spectrum, some tit kitted out to look like a copper with a somewhat excessive amount of his hi-vis!

On my solo jaunt back also saw some bell-whacker in shorts and a t-shirt. (facepalm)
I can understand why people do it in very hot countries, I don't agree with their choice but I can understand it. Because it's hot.
I had my new Tankslap hoodie on over the top of my leathers, and at no point during the ride would I have considered myself too hot!

Anyways, judgment aside, had a cracking few hours, despite getting lost shamefully close to my house. Confidence is on the up, I was more comfortable going down a road today that 2 or 3 years ago had me feeling nervous and wobbly.
Lots of bikes out.
Girls are starting to wear strappy tops and the like.

Life is good!
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

Had a nice ride out with duke today showed me some tasty roads. It was a shame it got so busy it was mental in the peaks people randomly driving all over.

First ride on the gsxr and it feels good but I'm very rusty and want to make some tweaks to the bike like getting the speedo working lol

Looks like you had a 2 had a good ride shame we could not meet up.
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.