The first to fall

The news and your views about biking
T.C.
Your Bike: Blackbird

The first to fall

Post by T.C. »

Unfortunately, the Ace Café in Barcelona which had been closed for 10 weeks has made the decision to close its doors permanently with immediate effect
Attachments
Ace Barcelona.jpg
It is better to arrive 30 seconds late in this world than 30 years early in the next
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: The first to fall

Post by Kwacky »

Wasn't it struggling before the virus landed?
StMarks
Your Bike: Daytona 675 graphite

Post by StMarks »

Well, that's good news TC (because I thought from your thread title that you were posting up that you had caught a serious dose of Cv19)
T.C.
Your Bike: Blackbird

Post by T.C. »

StMarks wrote:Well, that's good news TC (because I thought from your thread title that you were posting up that you had caught a serious dose of Cv19)
Thanks, but as some might wish, no such luck on that front. In the past 10 weeks I have left the house once so I have been well isolated |(

When I received the notification about Barcelona, (albeit the branch is under licence from London and not owned directly by London) I did wonder if London might be on the brink of going the same way, but it seems they are secure for the moment as they also have other sources of income anmd of course they own the freehold of the land on which they are located.
It is better to arrive 30 seconds late in this world than 30 years early in the next