So when you go out....

The news and your views about biking
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Re: So when you go out....

Post by kiwikrasher »

I love the one where she is looking right at the camera, it a point of difference and adds a bit of cheekiness and emotion into the shot.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

It made us all laugh, she was mortified to start with!
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Sorry haven't checked this thread because I wanted to have the time to properly read everyone's answers

Everyone has really interesting answers and I can also see how family, comuting and general work/ life arrangements can have a knock on effect onto your biking choices.

I tend to use a sat nav when travelling somewhere I don't know. It usually picks up some really nice roads and ones that I wouldn't necessarily pick up by myself. I don't just take random roads without having a sat nav or not knowing where it should end up. I tried a few times to take some of Frankie's roads before but I think I must of missed a turn because i got to a point of not recognising anything and being in built up area, but when he lead it they were all fast flowing roads!

Itchy your pics are brilliant but like others have said defo like the one where your kid is looking at the cameraman, a bit of cheekiness gets brought to that pic

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk