Knox Urbane Pro shirt

The news and your views about biking
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Re: Knox Urbane Pro shirt

Post by duke63 »

Well went and had a look at one this morning and despite all the warnings I bought one anyway.

It works perfectly under my Oxford Mndial jacket as an amoured vest plus it's always available as the Urban jacket as well.

Great fit and apparently they are like rocking horse shit. If you want one not in stock there is a 6 weeks waiting list.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

duke63 wrote:Well went and had a look at one this morning and despite all the warnings I bought one anyway.

It works perfectly under my Oxford Mndial jacket as an amoured vest plus it's always available as the Urban jacket as well.

Great fit and apparently they are like rocking horse shit. If you want one not in stock there is a 6 weeks waiting list.
I looked at them when i was looking for summer kit. A good addition to the biking wardrobe imo.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Duke hope it works well for you and is comfy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Gave it a try out this morning.

Took the armour out of my textile jacket and wore it over the top of the Knox shirt/jacket.

It works perfectly and gives me the option of wearing it on its own if i ever feel the need too. Its super comfy too and the Knox Level 2 back protector fitted to it is the most unobtrusive back protector i have ever owned. I don't even know its there. Its armour that is soft until its hit hard at which point it seizes solid. Clever stuff.