The Ace Cafe is 80 this weekend

The news and your views about biking
T.C.
Your Bike: Blackbird

The Ace Cafe is 80 this weekend

Post by T.C. »

You may not be aware that the iconic Ace Cafe is 80 years old this weekend.

Tomorrow (Friday) is the start of the celebrations, and I/we will be there for our final Hudgell Bike night of 2018.

Our guest will be Helite (airbag jackets) and we will again be holding a free to enter prize draw with the chance to win an onboard (front and rear) camera system.

Connor Cummin the TT racer will also be attending for the night, plus there will be live music and a whole host of other activities to kick this celebration weekend off.

On Saturday, I have been afforded the honour of being asked to be one of the judges for the Cafe Racer of the year, so I will be there again and then of course on Sunday it is the Brighton Bash down on the seafront.

So, if you are looking for or thinking of somewhere to go tomorrow night or over the weekend, then why not pop along to the Ace and join in the celebrations?
It is better to arrive 30 seconds late in this world than 30 years early in the next
R1ckster
Your Bike: Tiger 800XC

Re: The Ace Cafe is 80 this weekend

Post by R1ckster »

Was there couple of days ago as live about 30 mins away... recommend Scampi and Chips.. When I finished it never looked like I had even started!