And following on from my post about The Bike Experience

The news and your views about biking
T.C.
Your Bike: Blackbird

And following on from my post about The Bike Experience

Post by T.C. »

As many of you know I have been involved with Talan and the race team for a number of years and you probably got fed up with me banging on about how inspirational I thought they were.

Anyway, last year I circulated an email around my firm with an invitation for anyone who was interested to go along to Cadwell Park for free, meet the team, see some decent rac ing from the pit wall and get a flavour of what they do.

My colleague Becci Snow took up the offer, went along and now she is hooked to the point that she is now a volunteer for the team and goes to every meeting that she can to help out in whatever way she can.

She has written her first blog (I hope the first of many) about her experience and I thought it woud be nice to share it with you guys.

It is an engaging read.

https://www.hudgellsolicitors.co.uk/new ... paralysis/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just another aspect of motorcycling that we are happy to be involved and connected with.
It is better to arrive 30 seconds late in this world than 30 years early in the next
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Re: And following on from my post about The Bike Experience

Post by Deegee »

Mrs Gee has stolen that for FB. (y)
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: And following on from my post about The Bike Experience

Post by Kwacky »

What a great read, thanks for sharing.

I might see if I'm about for Donington.