The joy that motorcycling can bring

The news and your views about biking
T.C.
Your Bike: Blackbird

The joy that motorcycling can bring

Post by T.C. »

I was at Silverstone today representing my firm who sponsor The Bike Experience http://www.tbex.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Silverstone used to donate the area that they use as a goodwill gesture but had a change of heart and now make a charge, so we stepped in and covered these costs which allow them to continue to operate, although they have dropped Donnington as they raised charges even more substatially than Silverstone, although RAF Odhiam still donate an area foc.

Anyway, 5 riders ranging from once chap who had suffered a stroke and was struggling with co-ordination and balance to a lad who had his leg amputated before he managed to pass his tst and was there to see if riding a bike was still a reasonable possibility to Sam who was a T4 paraplegic and paralysed from the waist down and was getting back on a bike for the first time since his accident last year.

The big cheesy grins at the end of each session I think said it all.

The Bike Experience will be our guests at our next bike night at The Ace Cafe on the 1st of June and Talan and Will Swift will be on hand to answer questions, and explain how it all works and hopefully raise a few shillings to help them with costs as they rely purely on charitable donations and assistance which is why we are so pleased to be able to help this worthwhile cause.

So if you are attending the Ace on the 1st and would like to meet Talan and the guys (or me for that matter) then do pop by and say Hi. I am sure they would appreciate it
Attachments
P5100018.JPG
It is better to arrive 30 seconds late in this world than 30 years early in the next