Insurance renewal time again.

The news and your views about biking
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Re: Insurance renewal time again.

Post by C00kiemonster »

and they are probably trying to recoup some money from all the bikes that are being nicked at the moment.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Jack wrote:Because people are lazy and many will just accept the renewal without questioning it , in my experience you usually get a much better quote when you phone or go online
Agreed with this
C00kiemonster wrote:and they are probably trying to recoup some money from all the bikes that are being nicked at the moment.
Scum are taking over at the moment and the innocent are oaying for it. Im sure i was told if i worked hard and did everything right and on time i would be ok....doesnt seem the case though!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Hummm. I seem to be bucking the trend this year then.

My renewal letter came through at £175, this was shortly followed by a text from one of the comparison sites saying I could get it for £113.... From the same insurer!

A phone call later, and a bit of discussion as to how they possibly couldn't quote that low, the girl took the quote reference. All details checked and they matched, so they honored the quote.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti