Wife Swap - tankslap style

The news and your views about biking
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Re: Wife Swap - tankslap style

Post by Deegee »

Great reviews by all, much appreciated and tbh it has underlined my opinions on the Mutley, it's at the top of my list for the next bike, sadly I've got too much else to do before that though. |(

Cookie, I'd be surprised if you don't choose to change the Supercorsas when the temperature drops, unless that is you're also not riding the bike over the winter - I know STM will disagree with me, but I hate those tyres in anything except +15°C temps and dry roads - they're too unpredictable imho, great tyre in the warm and on a trackday though.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Kwacky wrote:I'm not going to swap the tyres on the Street until next year. I can't see me using the bike much between now and Spring.
It'll be next year for me too - I want to try and use this bike all year on dry days no matter what the temperature, so it will be interesting to see how these go in colder conditions as Deegee points out.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Great wrote up guys nice to hear what you all thought as you rode them back to back. You all sound like you had some serious fun!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

You could have taken part.....
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

I wish I could of!! I need to sort out my holidays for next year as already taking a couple of rotas off in January so that's half my holiday gone! Need to arrange things for my days off so use less holiday through the year!

Isle of man is calling me Tankslap style!! Most the guys here book their holidays off in October as rotas get released the

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk