What do you think to BT Sport's MotoGP coverage?

The news and your views about biking
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Re: What do you think to BT Sport's MotoGP coverage?

Post by Frankie »

No idea, dont have it. If it is the same as I saw on itv4 then it's not as good as all the background banter I used to listen to on Eurosport.
Bratty
Your Bike: Honda CB1000r

Post by Bratty »

I enjoyed it, especially as they focused a lot on the British riders in all classes, you would have never have got an interview with a British rider in moto3 or moto2 unless they were on the podium but they spoke to McPhee and Kent who were 7th and 8th I think in moto3 and Lowes who got 5th in moto2.
I get knocked down but i get up again.
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

Ps all I managed to see was a highlighted version..... The race itself made me laugh, one min I am watching Rossi fighting for forth, then he is in second place all of a sudden, I think the editing room need some practice ha ha ha
Bratty

Post by Bratty »

Next race come round here on watch it Frankie the doors always open to you mate (y)
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

Thanks mate :)
Bratty

Post by Bratty »

Just bring the beer :D
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Well I enjoyed it. I think some people don't like change so will automatically say they don't like it. Given that was their first race I thought it went well. It'll improve as the season progresses and they all settle into their roles.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

As much as it pains me to say it I thought it was very good, also really liked their Tuesday night show (apart from Iwan Thomas, didnt need him there)

For those who saw it how fun does that lean simulator look! I though All the guests were great, Julien Ryder, Redding and Ross Noble, really excited for the rest of the season.
And anybody who doesnt have it is more than welcome round mine to watch it if they are "daawn souff" my doors always open and PLENTY of off street bike parking including enough space to fit at least another 2 or 3 bikes in the garage.
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
R34PER
Your Bike: Yamaha XJ6-N

Post by R34PER »

Frankie wrote:Ps all I managed to see was a highlighted version..... The race itself made me laugh, one min I am watching Rossi fighting for forth, then he is in second place all of a sudden, I think the editing room need some practice ha ha ha
This but I watched the ITV highlights because I was either at work or sleeping while the BT sports coverage was on and I couldn't get the catch up stream to work :(

BT had a link to stream the full race but I just got a page not found error each time I clicked it. I'll try again for the next race but if it fails i'll have to contact customer support.

I just have the computer package and app (which I haven't downloaded) hoping to just be able to stream everything when I want as I did previously with BBC iplayer. I'm not a fan of ITV commentary though, that's for sure but I'm still yet to hear the BT stuff.
Stew
Your Bike: GPZ900R and Z650 B3

Post by Stew »

I thought it wasnt bad tbh, Mel Sykes is well worth a go and once JT got rid of his widow twanky make up he looked a lot better :) the commentary team were pretty good but they ought to be with experiemce they have between them, shame they couldnt get Charlie Spedding to explain all the tech stuff for dummies like me, all in all not bad :)