Arc-on Gloves

Reviews and recommendations of bike services and products you have had experiences with, both good and bad
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Arc-on Gloves

Post by rocket »

Bought a pair of Arc-on gloves for summer / track use.

I checked out there website measured my hand and went by there fitting chart. I was well within the measurements for a large glove however when it came through it fitted but in a gripped position my first finger hit the end of the glove making them uncomfortable. I messaged and they replaced them with the next size up.

When i tried this pair on they fitted my hands much better they were not baggy at all which i was afraid of and gave a nice tight secure feeling to my hand. However they were really stiff. I have spent 4-5 nights sitting watching tv bedding them in and they have got considerably better. The stiffest part is were they have added extra material for gripping on to the bars.

The amour seems very good with the upper part of the glove hosting all types of amour Carbon, force field and thick leather I'm guessing theirs more but that's what i can see. The palm of the glove is the opposite and with my hand in the glove I'm amazed how much i can feel through the glove. So far I'm impressed only down side Is the thumb. All the fingers are stitched on the out side to give a nice feeling in the glove however the Thumb is the opposite and i think to compensate they have made the thumb larger and its the only part of the glove that feels over sized its not massive but i can certainly tell a difference.

Ill stick more up when i have ridden in them Hopefully wont be testing there crashing capability's out

"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: Arc-on Gloves

Post by Kwacky »

They'll match your Kawasaki :)
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

I ordered the red but had none in XL so did not want black so i went for the green. At least I will spot them
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

I got some of those too. They break in very quickly compared to most other gloves I have bought.

As you say, loads of feel on the palm but extremely well armoured on the other side.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Quite like the green, its a proper lerry colour. Seem to be picking the bargains before biking season, good idea!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk