GetGeared

Reviews and recommendations of bike services and products you have had experiences with, both good and bad
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

GetGeared

Post by Blade »

Just a recommendation for GetGeared specifically to there Leeds shop.

I have always had good service when buying from these guys and they have also been good when I have had to return items under warranty.

I placed an order 2 weeks ago for 3 items but 1 item was out of stock at the time of ordering. I chased up yesterday only to find out that the out stock of item which I was originally told would be 10 days lead time was going to be a further 3 weeks.

I said I wasn't happy that I hadn't been informed until I chased it up 2 weeks into the order.

I have now ordered an alternative item and as a gesture of good will they have given me £15 credit, 10% discount and free next day courier delivery.

Good companys are tested when things go wrong and its good to see GetGeared are happy to deliver excellent customer service.

Definitely happy to recommend and continue to buy from.
D6
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1050SE a bit DEAD + S3 RS

Re: GetGeared

Post by D6 »

Yes mistakes or problems do sometimes occur, and it is a good indication of how decent a dealer is with how they rectify the problem. And be judged on the final outcome.
Blade

Post by Blade »

Totally agree D6.

The upshot if it is I have got a us10 (£55 rrp) for £18 more than just buying the new style us hook straps that i originally ordered and I was thinking of getting a us10 anyway as my current us5 can be too small on some ride outs when carrying waterproofs and spare layers.
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Used in the past a few times, using the online ordering rather than going into the shop, they are down in Leatherhead which is the closest to me. Good service and product, no complaints.
Blade

Post by Blade »

I have been in the shop once Frankie but ring them if I want something as easier to get a deal if you have a bit of banter with the shop staff.