Daytona 600/650 Ventura Rack and 50L bag

Buy, sell or swap your stuff (aka Cornish Corner)
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Daytona 600/650 Ventura Rack and 50L bag

Post by kiwikrasher »

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone knows of someone who can use this, drop me a line. Happy to send it over for cost of postage. It won't fit any other model of bike, so very limited market. I'll give it a month and then bin it with the multitude of other daytona parts I have that aren't even worth listing.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Re: Daytona 600/650 Ventura Rack and 50L bag

Post by C00kiemonster »

Which bag is it kiwi? I know the bag might fit my ventura rack - i don't have the rack with the tall hoop, just the sport rack (i think its called).
kiwikrasher

Post by kiwikrasher »

C00kiemonster wrote:Which bag is it kiwi? I know the bag might fit my ventura rack - i don't have the rack with the tall hoop, just the sport rack (i think its called).
The aero spada but an older one, 51L, fits on the high loop, and is soft sided so wouldn't work on a sport rack. But looking at the Ventura part list, the RC8 and D600 take the same grab rail, so there is a good chance my touring rack would fit into your L-brackets.

If that is the case, I'm more than happy to post it all over minus the L brackets.

http://www.kenma.com.au/Ventura_Motorcy ... _list.html

EDIT: just had another look Cookie, and the Astra Top Box and grab rail are the same for both bikes, so I'm pretty certain the touring rack will fit yours.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

kiwikrasher wrote:
C00kiemonster wrote:Which bag is it kiwi? I know the bag might fit my ventura rack - i don't have the rack with the tall hoop, just the sport rack (i think its called).
The aero spada but an older one, 51L, fits on the high loop, and is soft sided so wouldn't work on a sport rack. But looking at the Ventura part list, the RC8 and D600 take the same grab rail, so there is a good chance my touring rack would fit into your L-brackets.

If that is the case, I'm more than happy to post it all over minus the L brackets.

http://www.kenma.com.au/Ventura_Motorcy ... _list.html

EDIT: just had another look Cookie, and the Astra Top Box and grab rail are the same for both bikes, so I'm pretty certain the touring rack will fit yours.
I'm not sure as i thought the D600 was a 12 and RC8 is an 18. I'll check when I can and get back to you if i may?

Its defo the sport rack I have.
kiwikrasher

Post by kiwikrasher »

Capture.JPG
I see what you mean Cookie, you are right, they do take different sports rack, but the Astro-box and grab rail line up?? I'm confused.

I'm not home at the moment either, get back late wednesday night. But I'll measure up the rack for you when I do. If you can use it, it's yours.