2001 Honda VTR Firestorm.

Buy, sell or swap your stuff (aka Cornish Corner)
Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

2001 Honda VTR Firestorm.

Post by Monty »

Hi Everyone,

Listed here is my 2001 Honda VTR Firestorm. Its a 1000cc V Twin sports bike and it's in great condition. This Honda is from a generation where build quality and paint depth were of a supreme standard and in the sunlight its a joy to look at and will still turn heads.

I cannot possibly list this bike without mentioning the engine or of course the incredible noise it makes. The motor is entirley tuned for road thirlls and has the most glorious sperad of useable, tractable torque out of any machine I've owned. The gears are long and you can really hang on to them through the revs as the bike pulls hard from very low down.

The bike is also fitted with twin 'Carbon Can Company' exhaust cans...... The sound is best left described as Awesome.... The Firestorm has always been famed for it's noise and the way it shakes, rumbles, pops and bangs never fails to make you smile. I could fill the page with how much I love the noise but lets just say to have one with standard cans would be a bit of a sin. It's glorious

MOT'ed until April 2017

Currently there is just under 30,000 miles on the bike.

The paintwork still glimmers and shines in the sun and the finish would still put a lot of younger bikes to shame.

In the short time I have owned the bike it's been looked after with great care and I've taken pride in keeping it tidy and looking ace.

The bike has never been dropped and there isn't any dents or dmage to report clearly is has a few stone chips here and there and the general weathering you'd expect of an older bike but the overall look and mechanical running of the bike is fantastic.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have or chat bikes with anyone interested. 07763 378 079

I've bought and sold many bikes privately through Ebay and other sites over the last 10 years. To date I've always had a good experience and you'll certainly get nothing but honesty and decency from me.

The bike is priced exactly where it should be and I am willing to accept genuine offers (not brainless ones). Neither am I desperate to sell it so I just wont let it go for nothing.

Thanks for Looking. And good luck with your bike hunting!

James (JT)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272265677870" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Perkles
Your Bike:

Re: 2001 Honda VTR Firestorm.

Post by Perkles »

(y) what a bargain lovely bike I always had a soft spot for Firestorms
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Cracking bikes and they do sound good.
Cornish
Your Bike: BMW RnineT

Post by Cornish »

Having ridden it boys I can say it's a cracker. And the reason it glimmers so is down to the copious amount of polish we put on it at mine one day!

Carpe de Pasty...
Carpe De Pasty

Veni - Vidi - Vici (I came, I saw, I Conquered)