Any want need a trailor?

Buy, sell or swap your stuff (aka Cornish Corner)
Fireball
Your Bike:

Any want need a trailor?

Post by Fireball »

Hey guys, I have a 6 or 7 years old double bike trailor I need to get rid of. New car I bought doesn,t have a tow bar and I don,t intend to put one on it. I,ve not been using the trailor for a good while now and don,t have any where to keep it any longer. Its a double carrier but altered to be a single one and can be reversed back again if need be. Its reaaly stable, me and daft terry from the old site used to go on trackdays carrying both bike doing 90mph. ;-) It has a wheel lokck too. So if u want it make me an offer and I,ll consider it. I paid about 700 quid for it then but don,t know what it should be worth now. I was going to put it on ebay but I thought I,d give u guys a chance to see if anyone from here wants it first before I do anything else. I,ll try and stick some pics on here for u too if I can work out how to do it.
Attachments
20151217_140550.jpg
Fireball
Your Bike:

Re: Any want need a trailor?

Post by Fireball »

Another picture.
Attachments
20151217_140601.jpg
DaytonAndy
Your Bike: Daytona 675R

Post by DaytonAndy »

Whereabouts are you and how easily does it switch between one and two bike modes?
Fireball
Your Bike:

Post by Fireball »

I,m in south Manchester. you can change it back to a double trailor but you won,t be able to make it a single one again in just a few minutes. it will need a couple of tags of spot welding.