Michelin Pilot Powers 120/190

Buy, sell or swap your stuff (aka Cornish Corner)
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Michelin Pilot Powers 120/190

Post by Blade »

Pair of Michelin Pilot Power tyres for sale £40 + £23 delivery

Sorry for expensive delivery this is the price I had to pay to send my last pair via Royal Mail as all couriers list tyres as prohibited goods for some reason. I m only charging the COST to me. If you can source cheaper please do. Obviously free to collect from Manchester.

The tyres are 120/70/ZR17 and 190/55/ZR17 and have only done approximately 200 miles so like new. Tread depths are 3.5 mm front and 4.5 mm rear

The reason I m selling is the bike came with these tyres fitted and I already had a grippy set of Dunlop GP Racers sat in the garage so decide to change them as I prefer the Dunlops. Personal preference was the only reason for change.

IMPORTANT NOTE - I would never try and be dis-honest when selling something therefore I wish to point out when removing the rear tyre it was noticed there was a screw in the tread. I honestly don't think this is a problem but would always rather be 100% clear and upfront with any buyer. I have no idea how long the screw was there as it couldn't be seen until the tyre was removed. The tyre never lost any pressure when I had them fitted (Hence I had no reason to suspect a screw) so I believe the screw did not puncture the tyre and was only in the outer tread. With the tyre removed you can inspect the inside of the tyre and there is NO puncture hole to be found. Obviously like with any tyre I cannot guarantee them but can say 100% honestly they were not punctured when I was riding on them. Even if they were completely brand new you could pick up a screw with in a few miles and be in the same situation.

The price reflects they are nearly new and the fact there was a screw located in the out edge. I have tried to show where the screw was in the tyre in photos 3 & 4 below. Would gladly welcome any inspection and would actually prefer it.

Blade

Re: Michelin Pilot Powers 120/190

Post by Blade »

NOW SOLD
Blade

Post by Blade »

Buyer just emailed me to say he got them today and he is we chuffed with them which I'm pleased about. Can't believe I sold them in 2 minutes that must be a record.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

That is really good selling price and bloody quick too!! I have these tyres and are very good so the new owner will certainly get his moneys worth out of them