Daytona 675 Race/Track Bike £6500

Buy, sell or swap your stuff (aka Cornish Corner)
Bigtenfour
Your Bike:

Daytona 675 Race/Track Bike £6500

Post by Bigtenfour »

The bike will be put on ebay when the forks come back just giving the guys on here a chance to buy before this happens. It will be around 2 to 3 weeks before I have the suspension back and its good to go!!

The bike has just left Motoliner with a clean bill of health all Frames wheels discs etc etc all straight.
It has also just been on the dyno at T3... also given the green light after a refresh.
I have just removed the forks and rear shock as they are being sent off to Ohlins to be serviced so they will be like new!!!!

Frame 2009 Fitted Clocks reads 143 Miles (Brand New)
Standard Engine that as of 13/06/14 has just been fully refreshed by T3 Racing and produces 130.77BHP Done less than 50 miles since refresh. Head also been re-valved. Engine should be top notch!!
Brand New Full Stage 3 Arrow exhaust
Titex Steering Damper
Spare Wheels with Wets
Good Spares Package
Bazazz TC
Triumph TTX Ohlins Rear Shock and Ohlins 30MM Cartridge Kit in the front forks
Has a Full Race Radiator fitted Samco Hoses
Billet Heat Exchanger
Bell Mouths
Race Air Intake
Quick Change Mounted Rear Brake Calliper
GB Racing Race protection all round
Hel Brake Lines
Race Wiring Loom
Quick Action Throttle
SES Clip Ons and Rearsets
2 x 520 Chain and excellent sprocket package
Quick Release Fuel Cap
STM Slipper Clutch fitted when refreshed more or less brand new
Fuel Tank fitted with race foam and Tank Protectors

£6500 ONO

Only Concerns,

Quickshifter- has decided to stop working so will be taken off the bike, this can be given for free with the bike or I am going to send it back to the manufacturer to be fixed but this may take a few weeks??
Fairings -I have only one set of top fairings which could do with a paint. Various Seat Units all OK, various belly pans from OK to needing TLC
Using Tapatalk