Wanted: Ped for Charity Ride

Buy, sell or swap your stuff (aka Cornish Corner)
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Wanted: Ped for Charity Ride

Post by Cavetroll87 »

As you guys know im gunna be after a 50cc Scoot for next year, no rush at all, probably gunna be an ebay special but just if any of you know happen to know anyone who wants to get rid of one that is in decent-ish nick let me know please, absolute top whack is £500, if it needs work Id rather pay less as I kinda wanna do it all for that, cheers Guys

(also Rob might need one too if he decides to come along so if they have 2 that would be awesome ;))
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Stew
Your Bike: GPZ900R and Z650 B3

Re: Wanted: Ped for Charity Ride

Post by Stew »

If you're on Facebook there will be probably be quite a few selling pages in your area, I'll keep my eye out up here for you, are you looking for old skool stuff like the C90, dunno if they do a 50cc version tbh, or something more modern ?
Edit: add me on FB if you like and I can fmail you anything I see,good luck Stew Johnstone
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Re: Wanted: Ped for Charity Ride

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Cheers stew I'm not fussy as long as it works haha, I'll add you up later mate!
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...