Battery dies in a day!

Repairs, modifications, bling and tings
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Re: Battery dies in a day!

Post by Frankie »

I would agree with that (Kwacky's comment ) I think it must be on the old site, I posted up a pic of a faulty battery on a thread, the thing could have exploded under my arse!!!! Was not the battery itself, but other parts of the electrical system causing the issues.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

This is a private sale unfortunately. However the guy who owned it before lives pretty close to me and in all honesty unsure if he even realised because most of the time he owned it, it just stayed in a massive secured shed on a charger...literally in a year he used it for like a few hundred miles (service record proves this) he had a few bikes all on charge and couple of cars hence never being ridden!

Tricky this is another battery it's been fine and 2 days on my bike and its like 11 volts something haha!! Not good!
Tricky
Your Bike:

Post by Tricky »

try not to use it too much with a low battery (even if the battery is a good one) as you wont do the alternator, reg/rec any good, thats if they arent one of your problems already.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Thanks for the advise I will try to limit my usage on it. However Going to be pretty hard as I have. 11 days off and I want to use it during this time [LOUDLY CRYING FACE]