Tiger 1050 Petrol Tank - Sprayer needed near Reigate please

Repairs, modifications, bling and tings
Cornish
Your Bike: BMW RnineT

Tiger 1050 Petrol Tank - Sprayer needed near Reigate please

Post by Cornish »

Hi guys, trying to help out a mate who needs a Triumph Tiger 1050 petrol tank re-sprayed in or around the Reigate area and i said, 'i know the guys who can help you with that...the Tankslap chaps..."

He has a lovely 2nd hand, no dents, not parts, ready to be rubbed down and prepped for paint gloss black tank he bought, yet he actually needs a Phantom Metallic Black tank, the doughnut, so i suggested he try and get it sprayed the right colour instead of paying £550 for new one from Triumph.

Can you guys recommend anyone, ideally down near Reigate who could do this? Although for the right money he can ship it to get done i suppose...:-
- he will need the paint code from Triumph (the RAIL code, is that the right phrase?) to ensure it is Phantom Metallic Black
- have the tank prepped ready for primer and paint
- replacement Triumph and Tiger stickers to match it all placed and then lacquered

If any of you guys can help out that would be great, let me know and i will pass on the details.

Kwacky, don't worry he is going to join the forum at the weekend, yet i wanted to get this going for him now.

Cheers, Cornish
Carpe De Pasty

Veni - Vidi - Vici (I came, I saw, I Conquered)
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: Tiger 1050 Petrol Tank - Sprayer needed near Reigate ple

Post by Kwacky »

http://www.pittys.com/tankslapshop.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for all your replacement decals. He'll do them spot on. Or PM him on here (Pitty)

Whites are the only ones I've heard of near that way. They do Triumph stuff so should know the paint code. I'll ask on Twitter for you for other recommendations.

http://www.whitesbodyworks.com/motorcycle-paintwork/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cornish
Your Bike: BMW RnineT

Re: Tiger 1050 Petrol Tank - Sprayer needed near Reigate ple

Post by Cornish »

Kwacky, as always, thanks.

Pitty, of course, man my memory is shite, apologies on that one as i follow them and MoonW on FB, i'm the doughnut!

Cheers for checking via Twitter buddy, i'll send on the link to him until he gets registered on here.

Ta, Cornish
Carpe De Pasty

Veni - Vidi - Vici (I came, I saw, I Conquered)