Miss Firing Rsv

Repairs, modifications, bling and tings
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Re: Miss Firing Rsv

Post by D6Nutz »

rocket wrote:Had a full day at AP and the generator was cooked and i mean cooked melted and black... they serviced the bike at the same time and gave it a tune up all fixed and running sweet as a nut on the way home.
That sounds very familiar... If you still have the brown plastic connector on the wire that comes up from the stator to the reg / rec, do yourself a favour and cut it out sooner rather than later.

The boys at AP are awesome, I only wish they where closer as I would like to get them to sort out the rear suspension problem for me..

Glad it's all up and running mate.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Re: Miss Firing Rsv

Post by rocket »

Kwacky wrote:I've heard nothing but good things about Griff.
The whole team down there are really friendly doing quite a bit of work on my bikes my self and watching the lads down there you can tell they know there stuff and work methodically . griff is a really nice guy so easy to talk to and a very knowledgeable person and seems to want to learn all the time which is refreshing to see.
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.